Ranking
Well guys after careful consideration, i've decided that Jewww wants my cock in or around his mouth...Also i have offered BamBam, an ingame talented 10th Dan to post an app and i would vouch for him, we'll see if he takes me up on that though, other than that...Good Night Guys and someone should make us an official Bicep Texture, something like ToriGod's or Fl0w's those are both sick.
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Haha, Cheer's for that man he knows what I want ;) No just letting you guy's know that I'm starting a clan with G1rl called [Omega] just put up the threads give us time to work on it and will hope to see you hang around.

Cheer's lads
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Bam's in Omega. Timerro, is it ok for me to post here? My my, you have some cool members.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
^There are some buttons to view older posts, ya know. : D

also i'm going to open a shop, with timerro, but since he doesn't start the thread i'll open it today. posting links when it's done : )
-----
Dar:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...45#post6045045
Last edited by Cerberus; Nov 12, 2012 at 02:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
I just had a torgasm, joonveen is in card?! Dude, I literally haven't seen you in like 2-3 years.
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Who are you again? Haha.

Also Cerberus, excited to see your shop - it's definitely going to make waves especially if you two collaborate. The market needs some serious textures up in there.
Card by far is the shit, Best memebers together can't complain that's for sure
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
Haha, Cheer's for that man he knows what I want ;) No just letting you guy's know that I'm starting a clan with G1rl called [Omega] just put up the threads give us time to work on it and will hope to see you hang around.

Cheer's lads

Omega is a really raped clan name man.

Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
Card by far is the shit, Best memebers together can't complain that's for sure

Quoted for truth.