Ranking
I still hold in favor, the legends of irish pubs and bars, mostly the fights associated with them. Though i've never really been in one. ;d
But why's the rum gone? :v
Don't worry, we never will
-----
Also, this happened. Guess I'm like good at wushu or something. I didn't take the screen, I'm not that poor lol.

screen

Hampa believes in me :O
Last edited by k6vamees; Feb 10, 2013 at 09:13 PM. Reason: dem big-*ss page stretching pics
I'm back, considering the events of the past few days when i was away, i'll try to catch up and stuff and so on.
Has anyone seen aekto lately? I miss that dude, he's great. Post here if you run into him, he pops up in bigbro or whatever.
Are we going to be participating in the gm clan event
I really want to do it :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
The sketch thing? Idk if enough of us are willing/able, I don't see why not. I can't will try myself, art and things like that don't work with my brain. I'm all logic really. People I think could manage some of the more important sections of the picture: editz, slycooper, k6vamees, nikelaos (if he finds his way out of the woods), killer (possibly, not familiar with many creative works he's done, I think he won something before), and I don't actually know who else has some creative talent. I'll post on our "sketch that" thread (which is probably where this belonged, for the future) and see who answers the call. We're not much focused on art as a clan, in general, but who knows what talents may be lurking ;P

EDIT: oh just noticed the other gm clan event. 2 at once? What?? Anyway, I would most certainly like to participate in that, sounds like a good time. Not to mention we could win. I'll make a thread.
Last edited by rcarey; Feb 11, 2013 at 06:36 PM.
Advertisement for fl0w members
So Bojan is making new clan
forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=394520
Last edited by k6vamees; Feb 12, 2013 at 10:52 PM.
Sincerely,
snob
bah, you could've posted in the random discussion thread, but i get the need to advertise. Argh, i'll let this slide for a couple of days for fl0wers, so it could have its use, i'll move it later though.
Last edited by k6vamees; Feb 12, 2013 at 10:55 PM.
lol what does that have to do with us/our clan though?
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count