Toribash
Hey guys I'm back woo /o/

So I finally got into the mood of making replays again, so here is a wip of a collab between me and an' ol buddy of mine affei.

He made the opener and the first kick, and I did everything else.

This is just for creative purposes, I am trying to get ideas right now for what to do.
Attached Files
On Top of The World 6.rpl (251.1 KB, 42 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I don't like the opener as much as I would without the ghosting in the beginning :l it looks wierd.

I know its not you but still

first kick was great
the second kick was mediocre but the last kick was awesome

love your explosive style it really makes the replay interesting.
you look weird when you keep moving in the air, moving in the air only looks good in certain cases. this was not one of em.
looks weird how you jump slightly to be able to grab uke but the result of those two kicks were worth it, explosivo mi amigo

still, develop more stylish movements, it will make you soo amazing.
'u'
Good opener and grab, both blended in pretty well. The second kick was a really strange decision though, it didn't really look that great.
Third kick was pretty nice, I guess. It's not easy to make your foot ghost into uke with that little space to maneuvre, although we're talking about glutes, they're like water.
No pose wtf noob 0/10
Nice replay, don't see any big problems besides the second kick, and the fact that this isn't your usual all over the place super fast movement explosive style.
oh yeah
Here's something I know you guys will really enjoy, because I know I do.

Its my entry for the event, but I am not going to post it on the event thread until later.
Attached Files
Wombo Combo.rpl (301.4 KB, 43 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Bump

:c
I like the manip, but I'm not a fan of all those grabs right before the boomhit, it looks wierd.
I'm also confused by how you managed to reverse the flow so fast to kick his chest off, which looked cool but it's not something you haven't done dozens of times.
The transition to the pose was great, nothing to complain there.

I guess the only thing that's left to improve in your replays is just the overall idea. Your replays are starting to identify way too much with eachother. I always relate manip->boomhit->boomhit (and sometimes the occasional skeet) kind of replays with you, and seeing the same type of replays being done in slightly different ways turns me off a bit.
Your execution is almost perfect, it's just that you need more interesting ideas to work with, imo.
oh yeah
Yeah I was actually thinking about that the other day as I was looking through my replays.

I don't seem to have as much creativity as I used to I guess, I'll try and put something worth watching that doesn't follow the usual chest boom --> crotch boom stuff.

I'll try and go for originality for this next replay
alrighty here is something I have kind of been working on.

Just realized I haven't done any single dms in about 2 years.

probably gonna edit after the big kick, also probably gonna be used for the family event
Attached Files
Aces High v5.rpl (232.7 KB, 32 views)
I like your style

Your opener was unique
The manip was good but the first two dm's weren't that impressive
The transition was cool and I loved the boom and everything after that

Your speed is nice too, it was almost too fast for me to see the single dm's x)