Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i left the c;an to join nabis because first off hiding just got banned....second of all patz is still a *rhyming word with stick* patz just said i was retarded because i left b4 him.....
hi
BACK
I am back in more way than one. One is that I am back from KY, the other is that I was unbanned. I got banned by means of a misunderstanding, and now things are cleared up, and I'm back!
Originally Posted by Giantz View Post
i left the c;an to join nabis because first off hiding just got banned....second of all patz is still a *rhyming word with stick* patz just said i was retarded because i left b4 him.....

I didn't get banned. There was a misudnerstanding and now things are cleared up and I was unbanned

You are just as disloyal and immature as I suspected, apparently. At least be man enough to admit WHY you left, because we aren't stupid.
I will watch the replays, the reason I didn't the first time is because they are singleplayer. Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye out for you.
Welcome a new peep: BlakNWyte!
Hey guys, he's and old friend of mine and a great player, give it up for blaknwyte! Show the bruthu some clanhood love