Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Belt (3rd Dan Black Belt or higher): 3rd dan black belt
Steam Name (optional): -
Skype Name (optional): anya.hr2
Why do you want to join (go into detail!): Because this clan is familiar,active inforum/ingame , and loyal clan
What can you offer WarHead? (Skills, Humor, art, etc... Please show proof of this! If it's "Humor", I want a really good joke.): Im good at warring,recruiting,and sounds
Something interesting about you: Im skinny but my weight 43 KG :o
What aren't you... Tell us the things you absolutely aren't: im not a rage quiter,an asshole,liar,and scammer.
Do you know someone in the clan/recommended by someone?: i ever meet dimebag once,but idk if he remember me
Previous clans?: elite,tunechi
Time zone: +7
Previous names/alt accounts?: Prev name:TheRelax(hacked) alt:none
In-game activity on a scale of 1-10: 7.5
Forum activity on a scale of 1-10: 8
Please Type "WarHead is the best" as creatively possible 3 times:

WARHEADISTHEBEST
WARHEADISTHEBEST
WARHEADISTHEBEST
Player card (optional... but recommended):
We require a minimum of 2 replays (at least 1 single player, more preferred). If your skill is ingame related, then post anywhere up to 7 replays.

I renamed lot of my replays because before i renamed was like "asdasfdasfd,ajinfms,qwefaswe,qmdadkjw" lol
Attached Files
dat save.rpl (71.0 KB, 8 views)
asaa.rpl (114.4 KB, 6 views)
dat decap nin.rpl (57.4 KB, 6 views)
dodolhe.rpl (65.4 KB, 6 views)
dem saves.rpl (68.5 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by FeedMeMore View Post
Belt (3rd Dan Black Belt or higher): 3rd dan black belt
Steam Name (optional): -
Skype Name (optional): anya.hr2
Why do you want to join (go into detail!): Because this clan is familiar,active inforum/ingame , and loyal clan
What can you offer WarHead? (Skills, Humor, art, etc... Please show proof of this! If it's "Humor", I want a really good joke.): Im good at warring,recruiting,and sounds
Something interesting about you: Im skinny but my weight 43 KG :o
What aren't you... Tell us the things you absolutely aren't: im not a rage quiter,an asshole,liar,and scammer.
Do you know someone in the clan/recommended by someone?: i ever meet dimebag once,but idk if he remember me
Previous clans?: elite,tunechi
Time zone: +7
Previous names/alt accounts?: Prev name:TheRelax(hacked) alt:none
In-game activity on a scale of 1-10: 7.5
Forum activity on a scale of 1-10: 8
Please Type "WarHead is the best" as creatively possible 3 times:

WARHEADISTHEBEST
WARHEADISTHEBEST
WARHEADISTHEBEST
Player card (optional... but recommended):
We require a minimum of 2 replays (at least 1 single player, more preferred). If your skill is ingame related, then post anywhere up to 7 replays.

I renamed lot of my replays because before i renamed was like "asdasfdasfd,ajinfms,qwefaswe,qmdadkjw" lol

its a no from me
Originally Posted by Noel View Post
When N and 0 have baby they will make NO, and NO will grow up just to be used to say no for you.

That.
oyea, 3113 posts
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço
^
It's a no because I didn't like that app, I've seen his ingame and bleh, and other reasons I rather not write here.
cuz of the haters
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço