Toribash
Re: mod suggestions
Originally Posted by Xephys
While doing my everyday things, I thought of a mod which could be quite interesting.

Basically, both the players start out on the floor, and you have 300 frames to do the most damage. And of course there is no DQ, but maybe fractures.

Please look into modding. We receive so many of these impossible mod suggestions.
Originally Posted by Kiwi
Originally Posted by Xephys
While doing my everyday things, I thought of a mod which could be quite interesting.

Basically, both the players start out on the floor, and you have 300 frames to do the most damage. And of course there is no DQ, but maybe fractures.

Please look into modding. We receive so many of these impossible mod suggestions.

Darn, you can't rotate the start position can you? Oh well, maybe this is one for the future.
<Imsku> One sentence at a time, I will work my way into everyone's signature.
<%Qegola> I shouldn't have slept with that dude in the subway...
How about an INdian Mod where the guys are holding a Tomahawk Axe.

Or Maybe a rocketeer mod where ahdns are long a and instagib and really big and making them grabby you can manouver them. And normal they're like a reallllllly long cilinder with the same width as the body!!
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
make a gun mod but then instead of shooting bullets you will shoot..........blood to make it a paint ball mod! and mabye we can change the paint colors and add like blue, green, yellow, orange etc paint balls! and the standard color is yellow or something. plus mabye clans can have their own color! like i said in another post mabye the paint will splatter like blood and possible into pools of paint!
"SHOOP DA POOP! IMA CHARGIN MA BUTT!"-dapaperboy
if u see dapaperboy in nearly anygame then its me. dapaperboy, dapapermage, dapaper[etc] its me!
Originally Posted by dapaperboy
make a gun mod but then instead of shooting bullets you will shoot..........blood to make it a paint ball mod! and mabye we can change the paint colors and add like blue, green, yellow, orange etc paint balls! and the standard color is yellow or something. plus mabye clans can have their own color! like i said in another post mabye the paint will splatter like blood and possible into pools of paint!

Impossible! =D

Seriously.
Learn how to make mods first.
good point....
if u see dapaperboy in nearly anygame then its me. dapaperboy, dapapermage, dapaper[etc] its me!
how bout an upsidedown mod about 300-400cm up? and they both fall to the ground head first
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
Originally Posted by [Evil
Project ]
how bout an upsidedown mod about 300-400cm up? and they both fall to the ground head first

It would be too hard since there isn't a rotate command, but at least it's possible. All those impossible suggestions are getting annoying... >.<
well you could keep the head in the same position the just move the rest of teh body ^ it actually isnt that complicated i tried it but the body was a little wierd looking so i decided to ask MCL cuz hes alot better than most
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
i saw that sombody posted somthing about rocket launchers on another topic (karma+ and props to who ever did) and since rocket launchers dont shoot bullets they shoot bib bullets (i think) so i was wondering, is it possbile with tori mod creator to shoot heads from the rocket launcher and possible change the shape of the head to make it look like a rocket?