Ranking
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
I want this person. You lot can discuss the others, I want this one.

im urs skul-

an liaxo --- post a pic of ur head - i'll make u one too

i happily accept the allegiance. - ty

rainboweye---- i asked the moopy one b4 i made the head... ---(not that i like copyright that much - but a lil respect goes a long way) - an its a FREE head, as it would make me feel uncomfortable sellin moop --- i aint no pimp.

-- on advice from my legal team @ SLUMLORD & ass. -- i would like to point out that the intellectual property rights of a photo are clearly owned exclusivley by the photographer - (assumin that moop got naked for the last one-- it was clearly a selfi. - so permission was sought an screeni'd of the assumed owner prior to any useage)
Last edited by judd666; Apr 14, 2015 at 03:18 AM. Reason: like i needs a reason.. ffs +later advice from legal team @ SLUMLORD & ass.
Signature Permissions no
liaxo --- could i get a another?? one moar from the side -- showin a lil bit of ear

direct front on view is hard to make the sides o ur head -- an u dont want me adding artificial ears!!!!

Last edited by judd666; Apr 14, 2015 at 06:15 AM. Reason: wip from pic 1--- see wot i mean?
Signature Permissions no

/dl /lp me --- it looks noice with the dreads on
Last edited by judd666; Apr 15, 2015 at 04:28 AM. Reason: cause i wanna
Signature Permissions no
Mate... You have a talent

one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave