Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hi my real name is Alex I'm 14 and a 2nd Dan. My in game play time is kind of a mess because I can only play every other week but play a lot when I can as for forums I prowl a lot of the time not posting much but more then I used to I also plan on being more forum active. The only clan I was ever in was (Godly) from early in the clans life till it finally died. I chose (Mythical) because its been kinda boring without a clan since (Godly) died and you guys seem like nice people. I found out about (Mythical) from seeing members around in-game. My favorite mod is boxshu but don't mind aikido and aikido big dojo. I have a few infracts for useless posts when I first started playing and a ban for duel scamming but they where all from over a year ago and wouldn't do those kind of things again now that I know the rules. I check forums a few times a day so if messaged I would notice in less than a day.

THE END
bow to me for I am the king of waffles
Originally Posted by ventoxiz View Post
Hi my real name is Alex I'm 14 and a 2nd Dan. My in game play time is kind of a mess because I can only play every other week but play a lot when I can as for forums I prowl a lot of the time not posting much but more then I used to I also plan on being more forum active. The only clan I was ever in was (Godly) from early in the clans life till it finally died. I chose (Mythical) because its been kinda boring without a clan since (Godly) died and you guys seem like nice people. I found out about (Mythical) from seeing members around in-game. My favorite mod is boxshu but don't mind aikido and aikido big dojo. I have a few infracts for useless posts when I first started playing and a ban for duel scamming but they where all from over a year ago and wouldn't do those kind of things again now that I know the rules. I check forums a few times a day so if messaged I would notice in less than a day.

THE END

OK application, try to find me ingame this week or PM me to get on and i'll test you
Originally Posted by ventoxiz View Post

THE END

I don't really know, while I like how he is honest, the first part of his application kinda bugs me a little. I can't quite judge it yet. Give me about 30 min to think about it and I will post my reply!
My in real life name is brandon

I am a white belt i was originally a black belt on my other account XxfangsxX but then i forgot my pass to my yahoo and tb because i was using gmail alot and i have a short memory

i recently turned twelve this year on february 3rd
i am 7 out of 10 active in game
i have the forums up all day everyday its just i dont post anything but read and look for people who can make me a skin set
If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active :yes i try to do lots of thing on forums like look at set but it never works out
i left bomb sqaud because it was falling apart
i picked this clan because i thought i should start from the bottom and work my way up to the top at my skill level and thought this clan would be able to help me train
i dont know why you should pick m my only good skill in tb is that im good at aikido
found mythology through my friends
am well at aikido figting and it would be a good skill for me during wars
my favorite mod is the mod im best at which is aikido
i have had 1 infraction on my other account
my skype is xxfangsxx
i find that i am a decent drawer and i can learn things quickly when they are explained to me in a way that it get my attention

and theres my app if im not accepted i would like to say thank you for reading this anyways
Last edited by Dubstepdemon; Feb 23, 2016 at 12:16 AM.
Originally Posted by Dubstepdemon View Post
My in real life name is brandon

I am a white belt i was originally a black belt on my other account XxfangsxX but then i forgot my pass to my yahoo and tb because i was using gmail alot and i have a short memory

i recently turned twelve this year on february 3rd
i am 7 out of 10 active in game
i have the forums up all day everyday its just i dont post anything but read and look for people who can make me a skin set
If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active :yes i try to do lots of thing on forums like look at set but it never works out
i left bomb sqaud because it was falling apart
i picked this clan because i thought i should start from the bottom and work my way up to the top at my skill level and thought this clan would be able to help me train
i dont know why you should pick m my only good skill in tb is that im good at aikido
found mythology through my friends
am well at aikido figting and it would be a good skill for me during wars
my favorite mod is the mod im best at which is aikido
i have had 1 infraction on my other account
my skype is xxfangsxx
i find that i am a decent drawer and i can learn things quickly when they are explained to me in a way that it get my attention

and theres my app if im not accepted i would like to say thank you for reading this anyways

I like the app but i want to test u ingame.... Try to find me ingame...also in which timezone do u live?
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
Hi,my real name is majdi(say mesdi),im 11 years old,im a 2th black dan
My forum activity 7 and my ingame activity 7-8(on certain days)
My favourite clan is whisp3r i leaved it because it was an prettig inactieve clans do really want to join mythical because you seed like a very active clan and very talented,im prettig good at xspR and ABD,i could improve my activity and what i do in my free time is gaming and playing outsider and watching tv and staring out my window XD,why i picked mythical is because i think (personale)you are very good and active ,do you want to join clan war:yes
Why can i be Handy:im a prettig skilled fighter,,i do also listen to music ,what can we improve to you: using relax and gold more,GMT is dutch
Any band/infractions:only infractions and warmings
Als:yes holy5
Belt (on alt) orange or green
B-day 12-08-2004
How to reach me:ingame and on forum
and i really like about myself is that i am always very happy
Last edited by majdiben; Mar 3, 2016 at 06:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by majdiben View Post
Hi,my real name is majdi(say mesdi),im 11 years old,im a 2th black dan
My forum activity 7 and my ingame activity 7-8(on certain days)
My favourite clan is whisp3r i leaved it because it was an prettig inactieve clans do really want to join mythical because you seed like a very active clan and very talented,im prettig good at xspR and ABD,i could improve my activity and what i do in my free time is gaming and playing outsider and watching tv and staring out my window XD,why i picked mythical is because i think (personale)you are very good and active ,do you want to join clan war:yes
Why can i be Handy:im a prettig skilled fighter,,i do also listen to music ,what can we improve to you: using relax and gold more,GMT is dutch
Any band/infractions:only infractions and warmings
Als:yes holy5
Belt (on alt) orange or green
B-day 12-08-2004
How to reach me:ingame and on forum
and i really like about myself is that i am always very happy
-----
cancel

Accepted, next time you make an app try making it a bit more clear and easy to understand

Belt: Black

How active are you in-game? : Pretty active

How active are you on the forums : Not really

If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active : Yes

Previous clans, Reason for leaving : No previous clans

Why did you pick to join us : Because it seems pretty cool

Why should we pick you : Cause I'm awesome :3

How did you find Mythology: Recruitment Page

How you can you contribute to us:

Favorite mods : Boxshu, aikido, greykido

Any bans/infractions? : Nope

Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype) : I cant get it for some reason ;-;

Something you find interesting about yourself as a person : I can do weird stuff with my

toungue

Belt: blue(was black but gave up and have recently started back into toribash!)

How active are you in-game? :
How active are you on the forums :
If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active :
no
Previous clans, Reason for leaving :
none
Why did you pick to join us :
Need a clan
Why should we pick you :
I'm lonely and like to mix into the toribash community even more.

How did you find Mythology:
Clan recruitment
How you can you contribute to us:
By clan wars and repping you guys.
Favorite mods :
judo/wushu
Any bans/infractions? :
Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype) :
/
Something you find interesting about yourself as a person :
/