Ranking
I am actually willing to be active, because i am training in Toribash.

I want to be in the clan so I can be what I can be, and train, and skill.

I am nice and respectful to everyone in Toribash, and I am willing to join this clan so I can train and become an all star.
Hai meye naym es hcara pls invit mi tu (ASS)
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
hello I would like to be an All Star!
I can bring to the table an elite skill in the mod ABD also i make some decent replays.
I want to be an All Star because I would love to join an up and coming clan and i feel
like this clan has some serious potential to be top notch. My country of origin is US and my GMT is -5. Ill post a few replays below tell me what you guys think!

05/11/2017

PS. if you need to see some more replays just let me know
Attached Files
clean turn.rpl (44.4 KB, 5 views)
smacked.rpl (41.0 KB, 4 views)
eyyy first split back.rpl (68.8 KB, 4 views)
my god got em.rpl (69.3 KB, 4 views)
my god.rpl (60.7 KB, 4 views)
@Barcodekila, posted for discussion ;)
@Hunter, there seems o have been a mistake, after further inspection, you are accepted in the clan!!, Welcome aboard

Everyone else denied.

My name is CxKenshin (this an alt account because my other account is broken, on my other account I was GrnMosnter i was a 2nd dan black belt) (no i'm not the youtuber sorry) I want to join the clan because it looks like a good clan and my friend Jencam13 told me I should try to join. I think I would be helpful to the clan, i'm pretty acvtive. I come from The United States, my GMT is -4h during daylight saving time and -5h during standard time. My favorite mods are aikido and aikidobigdojo i also play some mush and boxshu mushu.
Hey AS

My Name is Abdulrahman you can say to me lucky brucky. I am 15 years old.I am from egypt. My Gmt +2. main mods ABD And MUSHU and JUDO. Previous clans; bomb Chiv and Pow pow and E.I wanna join AS cause I see no clan love me cause I always not so good at my grammer my grammer is so bad cause i talk arabic btw I wanna join because I see some good players like Trestet he is a good leader and I meeted from a week players from AS was nice..... I dont know how to make apps so good but I am just trying to do it...Can I join after that or I will be refused like every time I make a app

Thanks for wasting your Time
Attached Files
Easy Frisk2.rpl (63.3 KB, 2 views)
Easy Bizi.rpl (44.1 KB, 2 views)
Spaace.rpl (51.7 KB, 2 views)
Krulls.rpl (63.3 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Darknesslor; May 13, 2017 at 02:19 PM.