Ranking
#IckyStillLearning
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

#IStandWithMyLegs
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by KlausSchwab View Post
someone says something that goes against one of the high staffs warped perception of reality then ur fucked

of course you are fkd and thats the way it must be, the internet is that deep soo.... if someone disagree with you online,, fight them and lose your sanity,,,...
-----
make private discord groups to talk sht of the people who disagreed with you online.,,
-----
if you have no way to feel powerful irl, just become torobash staff membor,,, you will feel so powerful moderating toribash discord.... maybe you can SHUT DOWN(ban) 1 or 2 people,,,,,,,,,,
-----
everyone knows that 100% of tb staff members are staff just because they are into the rush of "feeling POWERFUL..-.,,,," they get when they ban people, it is the only way for them to feel powerful/important/useful in their lives....

just like cops feel when they arrest people irl..

just like cops.......

ASAB=ALL STAFF ARE BASTARDS
-----
BATTLE COPS IRL

BATTLE TORIBASH STAFF IN INTERNET
Last edited by akina; Apr 14, 2023 at 03:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Nokia View Post
red submarine>>>all other items

do u still make 3d items
Originally Posted by akina View Post
do u still make 3d items

could you imagine

nobody can peak that red submarine
I forgot I even had that thing. Isn't there another colored submarine?
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

submarines are usually colored black, you would think dark blue would be better, but over time, the salt in the water makes the dark blue turn white, which brings way more attention!! therefore painting them black, which dodges the color changing issue, is superior!!!!!!!
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
i guess its just a epic funny haha meme now...Might as well unban stellar and make him staff again because he did the same exact thing Lmaoooo Bozo headass staff destroyed toribash then wants to pretend theres other factors