Toribash
DENIED.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
TC Request

Name: Warcry Mc Doodlehead
Amount Requested: 500k
Usage (Buying Items, Buying Textures, Etc.): Buying flame to use for all members in the new clan vid.
Estimated Length of Withdrawal: Forever
Why You Deserve It (High Amounts Only) We need a fucking awesome clan vid
Have You Borrowed in the Past: Can't remember. Doubt it.
Have You Failed to Repay a Loan: No?
infamous
WHO'S IN CHARGE HERE
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
k dishing out
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Should probably check to see if all our tc hasn't been stolen again considering how often it goes missing.

I forgot how to check and I doubt anyone else has had a looked recently. Someone who knows the accounts password or knows how to check how much tc an account has should go and make sure that it's safe.
It apparently currently has 1,752,540 tc currently. So, a bit off of that total. Can't seem to check tranfer history, tho.
#Magnus - #Sigma
The last transfer was probably the 500k to Warcry as seen in the above posts. That was over a year ago so it wouldn't surprise me if there's no record for it. Also the last edit on the OP was a few months before that so 500k of the ~589k missing tc can probably be traced to Warcry's account, if he didn't end up spending it that is.

GUM GET IN HERE AND DO MARKET GUY STUFF.
I cant do much more than you guys can. Transfer history got wiped a few months back. I can however maybe invest the tc in buying and selling items to get us even more tc though. The bank kinda just sits here collecting dust.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]