Ranking
Volibear's ult is actually amazing. You just can't be conservative with it. It adds 75 magic damage to his auto attacks, which is brutal at level 6. Combined with the fact it bounces, this can mean an additional 3 enemies can be hit with 75 magic damage, for a grand total of 300 bonus possible damage per auto attack. While it's more likely you'll hit one or two extra champs per auto, that's still an additional 150-225 damage per auto. And since it lats for 12 seconds, with a base attack speed of 0.971 attacks per second with full as reds and blues (what I run with jungle when it comes to attack speed) and comes out around 1.379 attacks per second after full frenzy stacks. Which means you have the potential to bring out 16 auto attacks during the duration, which can mean an additional 4.8k damage output. Ofc, average defenses at this point are around 30-50% reduced magic damage, and you will probably only land 6 aa at best before full retreats occur, so this is closer to an additional 1.26k to 900 damage. 450 minimum if it bounces to only one other champion during the entire duration.

So ya, it's amazing.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
Yeah. I agree. He was my second good champion I'm good with next to Ahri. But between thresh and ahri, i would have to choose ahri. She makes a good ap AND support.

Gonna break the focking meta and try AD AHRI in friday. I'll report how it works

she's a terrible support, her only CC is the E which is easily to dodge. she has no possibiltys to def her ADC in fights, and you wont get enough money for items to be usefull lategame if ur laning phase fails. aka u get behind. since you cant farm.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
she's a terrible support, her only CC is the E which is easily to dodge. she has no possibiltys to def her ADC in fights, and you wont get enough money for items to be usefull lategame if ur laning phase fails. aka u get behind. since you cant farm.

Huh? Why did I win a match with 3 silvers on the other team with support ahri -_-
They must really suck then.
I had like 2/5/23 which wasn't bad.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Trundle is gonna be my go to top laner. Shits on nasus, shits on renekton, shits on shyv. Currently 2 wins outta 2 with him, and he's ma baby.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Trundle is gonna be my go to top laner. Shits on nasus, shits on renekton, shits on shyv. Currently 2 wins outta 2 with him, and he's ma baby.

I'll be buying Trundle after 1 more game :'D
What kinda kit do you build on that guy?
Mine was just more hp and defences since if I targeted the right people I'd just get free damage :'D
I typically do something like this:

9/21/0 or 5/25/0, depending on team's damage output. Usually 9/21/0, cause the early ad is always nice. Runes are 4% lifesteal, one ad quint, ad or armor pen reds, flat armor yellows, scaling and flat mr blues.

Start dorans shield, rush either negatron or chainvest depending on lane matchup. First item is either sunfire or spirit visage. Complete the other next. Build either trinity or botrk if tanky enough, depending on needs. Botrk works well in current meta, so I normally run that. If not tanky enough, randuin's for ad, maw or wit's for ap.

Ult enemy tanks, bite everything, pillar to defend your squish from divers, or isolate targets for your team.
Originally Posted by Vordred View Post

Yu suck. Try harder. Here's my build for thresh

Build

Okay, but seriously, that's not at all bad. You were asking in game which champion to get, get thresh, save blitzcrank for later and get nautilus. They're pretty similar with their grabs, aoe and stun.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
Huh? Why did I win a match with 3 silvers on the other team with support ahri -_-
They must really suck then.
I had like 2/5/23 which wasn't bad.

Because something worked 1 time it doesn't mean it is viable.

Stop fucking judging champion picks with information from 1 game