Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
How about seems to be pretty easy to make.

Edit:

i do that idea a few weeks ago but someone say to me it would break replays.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
I think it would be cool to add something like a Greaser hair item or something like that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
Originally Posted by XteraCw View Post
It would be cool to see some skins based off tv shows

We'd get sued so no.

Just realized I can customize Tapatalk siggy.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
We'd get sued so no.

Just realized I can customize Tapatalk siggy.

"We'd"

Highly unlikely.

Anyway, textures are user made and not nabi made.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
we have already sonic set, i can't see sega suing nabi.

Scorpio has a point. I doubt Sega even knows what Toribash is and with how casual they are they probably won't do anything about it. At most they'll see that the textures set themselves get removed. Even then they technically can't sue anyone but the artist. Since nabi themselves don't get any profit from the artwork that the texture artist created it would only be the artist who would have plagiarised.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18