Toribash
HAI GAIS THIS HTING JUST HNPAPPED TO MEH.

I bit into a chocolate bar with some orange crisp or whatever, and it tasted just like penicillin. It was not a pleasant experience.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Sometimes it scares me that I have a body of flesh and bone. It feels so weak.
Late at night I feel like the flesh will just come loose from the bone.
Does this happen to anyone else? >..>
It's interesting. Our body is just a strange arrangement that we've managed to organise. It's not obliged to hang around, but it can't survive without us.
HEy
Been at friends place for a few days now, a Norwegian friend it's visiting them so yeah.
He's really gorgeous and stuff, makes me jealous. Looks a bit like Dubs except more femme. Also he's currently wearing a choker that looks like the one Fluffs has. Sitting in a café, felt like sharing this.
femme guys are great. i personally find them way more attractive than masculine men
tbh anyone is more attractive than masculine men lol
don't get me started with androgynous people. i love them all, being androgynous myself.
Fuck.
Yeah, that. Merry Christmas, kids!
Merry late Christmas! How's everyone been? I've not really been hanging around online much since IB is hard (our school system). So many projects to do. Currently been in Seattle for the holidays and it's been nice to get away for a while. You guys do anything interesting for the holidays?
Proud member of Pandora