Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Oh ok i can post more examples i just really liked that set and now looking back as putting that as an example was a bad idea.

2 more

damn im gettin old
1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art) - I focus on art
2. How long have you been creating textures/art? - '09
3. Why do you want to join us? - Best art org on tbash. Everyone here knows what they're doing (few exceptions) and could help me grow as an artist with criticisms and ideas.
4. Write a couple of sentences on what inspired you to do what you do in the Toribash community - ferrock, lastduck(brief appearance), ezeth, bojan, and alphasonik (a little)
5. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash? Yes, http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=415825
6. Post at least three examples of your textures/art.

Aerox likes to keep big images in spoilers

7. Post a link to a shop/portfolio/gallery of works that you have. N/A
8. Who invited you to GATA? Ignore this point if no-one invited you. N/A
Last edited by Dothgar; Jul 14, 2013 at 07:55 PM.
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!
yes, but you need to work on the light source on that last sig.
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Yes, and no.

Both Velair and Dothgar have been declined. Please, feel free to re-apply once you feel you have improved enough.

Velair, main reason for you being declined was your poor choice of examples. I personally know you could do a lot better. But you decided to choose poor examples of your skills and that led to you being declined.

For Dothgar, probably the biggest reason was your behavior, in the past by the name tor1g0d, that left a strong negative impact on GATA's members. Oh, and your art really wasn't that great
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
heyo!

1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art)
hmmm.. textures!

2. How long have you been creating textures/art?
ive only had my tablet for like 4months? so probably around there. although i did some art in highschool a few hundred years ago.

3. Why do you want to join us?
there's some good information going on in this org. and this way here you wont suspect a thing when i try learn all your secrets.

4. Write a couple of sentences on what inspired you to do what you do in the Toribash community.
when i first played tb i seen some sweet sets and i thought hmmm.. that looks cool. so then.... i did tourneys and official servers till i got 2000tc bought a head texture item. and failed miserably at making it look good. so i figured hey... maybe its because its not 512 (and it still sucked btw). but 20k was a long ways away. and to get a whole set of 20k items?!? blasphemy! so i took requests and got to this point where i am now.

5. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash?
nope unless pm's count.. :3

hmm. oh

heads!

7. Post a link to a shop/portfolio/gallery of works that you have.
now i am actually organizing my bucket after a couple months of disaster so dont be hatin: http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/13...?sort=3&page=1

8. Who invited you to GATA? Ignore this point if no-one invited you.
1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art) I do avatars and signitures
2. How long have you been creating textures/art? 1 years
3. Why do you want to join us? im not in any art organizations other than minions of art. i think it would be cool to talk art and post some of my creations.
4. Write a couple of sentences on what inspired you to do what you do in the Toribash community. well... my uncle (not toribash wise) is a artist and he told me, "Jack get off your sorry ass and start making art on your computer, your good at art so why not do it on your computer because your on it all day anyway." so from there on i made art.
5. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash? i took it off, i make single request.

7. Post a link to a shop/portfolio/gallery of works that you have. http://imgur.com/a/1IqzD#0
8. Who invited you to GATA? Ignore this point if no-one invited you.