Toribash
So I'm playin' hexakill. The enemy has a double jungle. So we camp our red, cause that's the most logical considering the jungle. 2 of them face check our entrance and we wreck'em. Tell adc to go down bot, I have a spec ops mission. Run to their blue and pull it over the wall to reset it. Cho is clearing the little guys when it resets, cause I follow blue golem back into their jungle. I then circle back around the wall, drop trinket on blue, and grab cho over the wall. Blue resets again as I punch cho all the way back to his blue buff. I then back away to bot. Suddenly, I see cho is takin blue again with like no health, so I'm like "cool, let's make this day even worse." So I run up to his blue and dis guy smites it without killing it, so I'm like bitch plz and flash q for the blue buff and level 2, then punch cho out of his jungle. Mission complete, returning to base.

ROUND 2 MOTHER FUCKER. I time his blue, and ward it. He tries to take it at 7, ward runs out, so I drop another ward over the wall, see his smite go off right as I drop it and blue low, so q to steal buff. Porblem offiker?

End the game with 20 stacks on mejai's and 18 stacks of soto. Bronze never looked so bad.

hexakill = easy stacks easy life

nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I can't even... I CANT EVEN.

21-5-whatever the hell as Ashe and I can't win the game for our team.

I hate LoL >.<'

Okay that's not true but I absolutely despise losing
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Fuck ittttttttttt
when I get my broadband back online, I'm going to put my 4.8k towards thresh instead of spending it. I wanna be a madlife too :C
I haven't played in 4 days. I hope I'm not too rusty. I've been playing Dota 2 to try it out but everything in Dota 2 costs real money. >.< Stupid Steam.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
in case it randomly happens that anyone has a lvl30 unranked or whatever rank account on euw which they definitely dont need at all, pls private message me
thx u

to contribute to the disscussion that seems to be going over here: unfortunately i can't say that for myself but i think a friend of mine pretty much proved it on practice that you can play and build whatever the fuck you want in elos below gold and go completely batshit scores roflstomping games in 15 minutes as long as you're playing a little better than everyone around you.
Last edited by leyz; Feb 22, 2014 at 02:20 AM.
Well I clearly can't get myself out of Bronze so that's pretty sweet.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
then there's most probably something about this game you're not taking the right approach to.

and of course there are always games where you feel like you almost played it perfectly and you still lose, but that's only one game in a thousand where you really wouldn't be able to change anything about your own play (or attittude even) to possibly turn the game or give your team enough of a chance.

dam some posts are funny in this thread why have i never been here before

Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Placed Gold 2. I hate everyone.

haha u NEWB.
jk i love u numbers, i believe in your ability to hit diamond bud l0l
Last edited by leyz; Feb 22, 2014 at 03:06 AM.
Originally Posted by leyz View Post
then there's most probably something about this game you're not taking the right approach to.

and of course there are always games where you feel like you almost played it perfectly and you still lose, but that's only one game in a thousand where you really wouldn't be able to change anything about your own play (or attittude even) to possibly turn the game or give your team enough of a chance.

dam some posts are funny in this thread why have i never been here before

haha u NEWB.
jk i love u numbers, i believe in your ability to hit diamond bud l0l

Probably. But I can't get myself out of this hell
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
I can't get myself out of this hell

dont expect to climb with that mindset