Ranking
Ah you guys had to beat me to justifying the trinity ;c

Just look at the beautiful stats <3
I like getting Trinity on Ezreal, Corki (so underplayed, I can see why but still fun) and Lucian. Trinity on other champions is something I'll get depending on how well I went at the start, it's like my snowball item :')
-----
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
-snip-
It's hard to not be filled with emotion.

Yep, we understand that.
It's something every player has to deal with, time to man up and climb the ranked ladder and leave those players behind. Then when you can't advance anymore you'll be playing with people on your own skill level (mostly anyway).
Last edited by souldevilj; Feb 27, 2014 at 10:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i almost posted huge another wall of text, but put everything else aside, one thing you're doing wrong is you care enough to remember after the game who in your team done what wrong and not what i could have possibly done better to MAYBE have better impact on the game.

you accept the fact you maybe could have done something better, but judging by your words you put zero effort into actually trying to figure out what went wrong for YOU, even tho you always remember if someone fed a lane or not. i dont remember the last time i had a solo ranked game where a single person or even two getting fed out of their mind would be a big enough of a factor for one team to straight up win a game off of that, but i do remember all of the times where i did stupid things in lane and outside of it which could have cost me the game and i very much appreciate it when people dont start going batshit insane on me for making one mistake and making the game 10 minutes longer for no apparent reason.

and honestly even if someone does like shit in lane or randomly dcs for 15 minutes, the game is 200% fucking more fun to play if no one says a bad word to that person EVEN if that ends up costing you the game, as long as everyone actually tries their best. if you see a person going in on an enemy laner 5 times in a row and dying 1v1 going "that lucker living with 2 hp every time"(boxbox please), yeah that person is probably very god damn stupid and it sucks for your team, but even with him you have a small chance to win the game, if not and he gives up or tilts and rages or whatever - doesn't matter, the enemy team has to deal with this kind of people just as much, and every time someone on your team gets a few kills in a row, the same exact situation happens in the enemy team, everyone starts going crazy for no reason.

if you feel that dealing with this is just too much to be having fun - there's absolutely no reason to even play the game then, there's a lot of other games where you depend on other factors rather than random people you get queued up with. or you can only play in a premade of 5 people, since we all know you can't really blame a person you know like this so it would make things easier, i guess.
Last edited by leyz; Feb 27, 2014 at 10:38 AM.
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
I can't win these things when even just one person on my team is pants on head retarded. I don't get it. Had a blitzcrank feed the second game, and an ahri lose 7-13 mid against VEIGAR this last game.

Veigar should win that lane though. Unless ahri just pushed and roamed, she would lose in the assassin battle, cause ahri's charm has like 200 less range than veig's e, and her r doesn't make her avoid the stun. And she can't effectively bully veigar because he has more consistent damage and cc and he doesn't need to walk into the minion line to cs.

Edit: played Vel'koz. I like his kit, but I feel like he's somewhat clunky and he could definitely do with some quality of life tweaks. His q is fast enough, but the detonation takes too long and it's hard to tell where it will go without taking off smartcast. His e is basically fast chogath q, but less cc overall. I wouldn't mind his e getting hit to increase his q's detonation speed, or at least a modified skillshot indicator to tell where it will split, cause the one they're using doesn't make it obvious it detonates at the very tip of the arrow.
Last edited by Oracle; Feb 27, 2014 at 05:32 PM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Exactly. Are you reading my mind?

Of course I am. I'm super amazing. It's my 6th sense to read Kristis' mind. xD

As for everyone trying to justify the Trinity Force, it still isn't that useful of an item. It adds like +30 AP and other bonus but there are hardly and REAL SIGNIFICANT benefits. It just adds higher stats to the champion in like every area.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Leyz + Oracle P4P best posters. Always give me a lot to think about.

Swear to god despite the terrible shit going on in life right now, I somehow found myself dreaming of being Twitch in lane. I kept getting outranged and harassed, but I sat back and wait for opportunities instead of forcing them. Leona would then set up on the ADC, and I would attack, move, attack, move, attack, E finish them off.

Anywho, yeah. Everything said was right on. The only player of the 5 I can control is me, so I better focus on making me the best I can so I can win more. I also gotta learn to just use that ignore feature more when the team starts getting toxic.

Lez do this bros. Road to Diamond.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Strong midlaner, viable jungler:

Midlane: Only played against other Vel'koz-s, it's a Q war. Strongly reliant on ganks or hitting with E (knockup) successfully. Won't be a good matchup against assassins because of the low mobility he has. Good waveclear with W but needs a Chalice asap.

Jungle: First clear is tough. I start red so I don't have to solo it at level 2, which leaves me at 150~ hp. It's a pain to jungle when your W isn't up because it provides the most passive marks, translating into true damage. I personally start W-E-Q (damage, disengage, gank tool) and go hunting right when I hit level 3. When ganking, I throw a Q in order to slow the oponent so I can either hit E easier or force a flash, use both W charges and snipe with Q in case they manage to run away.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
It just adds higher stats to the champion in like every area.

Isn't that why we actually buy items? Along with the passives of each one?

The trinity force is a god tier item, just like oracle said, it gives you many benefits only for the price of one inventory slot, and the exact prices of the items it's built from + 3 gold. Not only does it give pretty decent stats (crit chance, ap, ad, attack speed, movement speed etc...), but it gives you two wonderful passives. What else do you need as a lucian than bursting someone down after each ability with the sheen, and getting away with the extra MS that the phage provides you with. Right now, it's a must have item on ADCs like lucian and ez (ones who focus on casting spells for more damage instead of the usual auto attacks).

Attempt to build the TF as the first item on a caster ADC, and see the power spike you instantly got, as well as being ecstatic about still having 5 other empty item slots (4 considering boots would've been there before you finished the trin).

It's a great item, it helps (almost) all champs and allows others hit a power spike when they finish building it.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Yes, the Trinity Force does have a ton of benefits but wouldn't you rather have higher stats over multiple items instead of one with many weaker stats? To me the idea of building is so you have great stats with multiple items. I suppose you could buy 5 Trinity Forces but then the Passover go to waste and the output multiples would still be much higher. 30 AP doesn't add a on of damage but a Rabadon's adds 30% more and 120 AP. It's a great item yes, but there are much better ones that master one ability or something such as Guardian Angel specializes in defence like Warmog's Armor and they have about 10 times the defense as a Trinity Force. Same goes for damage or attack speed item and so in. That's just my rationale. Sorry if it doesn't make sense. I tried to make it as clear as possible
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.