Ranking
^

Nothing to comment there

So here

the reason I called it "NonLegit" is because I grabbed the torso to get that core so sorry if you're disappointed.
Attached Files
#NonLegit.rpl (202.6 KB, 27 views)
oh shit waddup
To be honest, I loved the replay
The opener and Uke position were awesome and original, I never saw anything like that
Loved the backflip, the elbows were perfect and clean and the splitcap was almost perfect, it was just a bit messy to be honest, and the decap was more of a slap
The final kick was alright, just a bit generic
The pose was akward, I usually don't like both glutes extended on poses

8.5/10 for originality :U
Attached Files
pusga - Untraceable.rpl (260.2 KB, 24 views)
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post

Also, I prefer being original than doing 5 dm boomhits because I see boomhits everyday. I'd rather see people come up with something else

6/10
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Also, I prefer being original than doing 5 dm boomhits because I see boomhits everyday. I'd rather see people come up with something else

Here, let me size 7 bold italic underline that for you, believe me it's easier to read.
Last edited by pusga; Jul 6, 2012 at 07:09 PM.
oh yeah
I didn't liked it much as well.
I mean yes the boom was great but there were no momentum nor flow.
The opener was totally random, not that making random openers is a bad thing my openers usually start by me moving some random joints and see how that goes.
5/10
Do you really think you're in control
Originally Posted by iCo0n View Post
I didn't liked it much as well.
I mean yes the boom was great but there were no momentum nor flow.
The opener was totally random, not that making random openers is a bad thing my openers usually start by me moving some random joints and see how that goes.
5/10

Every replay
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Here, let me size 7 bold italic underline that for you, believe me it's easier to read.

[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
I don't understand what you mean with that post.

And iCo0n, yes I agree with you on the most. There was a bit of momentum, but it was just momentarily. Thank you.
oh yeah
I don't want ti be in the conversation and there's no replay to CnC on sooooo...
here

And Ruuster is my second account I made like a week ago for fun and then I made this decent replay
Attached Files
#Flashing Red.rpl (150.1 KB, 23 views)
oh shit waddup
Your replay was very fluid and the kicks were well executed, however I didn't like the way you grabbed uke all the way through the replay, and that you fell straight on your back. That kinda slowed everything down in the end. 7/10

It's been over a year so dont expect too much D:
Attached Files
leilak_leave the lights on.rpl (229.7 KB, 47 views)