Ranking
is it any good? or is it pay2win?

(also check out World of Tanks, it'd be an amazing game if there weren't so many retards, tho I still managed to get addicted to it)
0x6869706F7469626F72
Originally Posted by Taco901 View Post
An older man walks into a bar wearing a stovepipe hat, a waistcoat and a phony beard. He sits down at a bar and orders a drink. As the bartender sets it down, he asks, "Going to a party?"

"Yeah, a costume party," the man answers, "I'm supposed to come dressed as my love life."

"But you look like Abe Lincoln," protests the bartender.

"That's right. My last four scores were seven years ago."

I don't get it myself...
oh shit waddup
Originally Posted by GamerDaPro View Post
is it any good? or is it pay2win?

(also check out World of Tanks, it'd be an amazing game if there weren't so many retards, tho I still managed to get addicted to it)

It kind of is, depending on the server that you joined. Sometimes you can stumble upon a server where everyone has all the classes unlocked with every gun, and every gun has every possible damage upgrade. It took me a day to unlock the sniper and it does meh damage.
I hope you don't do that quickscoping garbage hipo.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
I hope you don't do that quickscoping garbage hipo.

How can I ? The sniper in Tribes is a fucking joke. Players are flying across your screen with 200 miles per hour and it's almost impossible to hit anyone unless he is a brain dead idiot and stands still. And if you actually manage to hit someone, you do damage equal to 1/3 of his health.

Also, no. I run around with a riot shield and a rocket launcher in mw 3 just to piss off little kids.
Last edited by hipotibor; Apr 7, 2013 at 09:04 PM.
I just noticed we have like 3 active members.

I use the word active lightly by the way.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/