Ranking
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Well, I couldn't stand hotd, but enough about that.
1st season of Darker than black is perfect, OVAs are great as well, didn't like that much second season tho. y u no make season 3 :<

What second season?

There was only one season shutuptshutupshutup
^ Mirai Nikki manga was really good. The anime I've not made my mind up on, Yuno seems a lot more horrifying in the anime...

Just watched Another all the way through in 1 sitting. It was pretty awesome, and fucked up. Sucks to be one of the people who didn't know what was going on and died. Don't watch this if you are paranoid, tons of people die in average situation; slipping down stairs, elevator breaking, truck smashing in to a house, rock hitting the windshield of a car, etc. All the creepy dolls don't help the situation...
Another is top tier, actually my top2 this year so far.
Also, just finished Fate/Zero <- Top 1.
Also, started Haruhi.
retired
Check out Sakamichi no Apollon and Acchi Kocchi. Those two took my tops for this season.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Acchi Kocchi is on my 'want to watch' list, gotta finish Haruhi and pick up Kanon and Air once again first, tho.
retired
Ohai.

Anywho, I'm watching Black Cat and Nyan Koi! right now, and going through the last couple of episodes of To Aru Majutsu no Index and To Aru Kagaku no Railgun.

Either way, I'm probably gonna need some recommendations soon for what to watch afterwards. I'm looking for anything that might be similar to: Highschool DxD, Infinite Stratos, To Aru Majutsu no Index, or Black Cat.

Basically, fantasy/supernatural or sci-fi set around high school age protagonists with either a harem theme or several "attractive" female leads. I'm fine with dropping the fantasy/sci-fi part of criteria, so long as the latter is retained.

Any recommendations are welcome, though if it's categorized as ecchi on anime-planet.com, there's a strong possibility I've already watched it. Feel free to shoot it out anyways though, I might have overlooked it
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Finished the entire Haruhi Suzuimya anime series. Best. Show. And. Movie. Ever.
-----
Oh, I also finished Seitokai no Ichizon and Oreimo! I had a good laugh out of those two.
Last edited by HuskyDQ; Jun 27, 2012 at 04:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Hunters], [RSO], and [Anime United]! I AM BACK FROM HIATUS
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Ohai.

Anywho, I'm watching Black Cat and Nyan Koi! right now, and going through the last couple of episodes of To Aru Majutsu no Index and To Aru Kagaku no Railgun.

Either way, I'm probably gonna need some recommendations soon for what to watch afterwards. I'm looking for anything that might be similar to: Highschool DxD, Infinite Stratos, To Aru Majutsu no Index, or Black Cat.

Basically, fantasy/supernatural or sci-fi set around high school age protagonists with either a harem theme or several "attractive" female leads. I'm fine with dropping the fantasy/sci-fi part of criteria, so long as the latter is retained.

Any recommendations are welcome, though if it's categorized as ecchi on anime-planet.com, there's a strong possibility I've already watched it. Feel free to shoot it out anyways though, I might have overlooked it

Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari are some suggestions.
Mirai Nikki and The World God Only Knows fall well into the criteria.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]