Ranking
GoW as in God of War or Gears of War? Because I like both but I only have God of War 1 and 2.

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
God of War is exclusive to Sony systems, and Gears of War is exclusive to Xbox. But either way both games are very good. Gears offers a good campaign and good online play. God of War is a great single player game, and even if you are not a fan of single player games this is a great buy and it should not disappoint anyone.
A hasbeen like the rest
Recently finished Tomb Raider and Dishonored. Count was right, it kind of does get repetitive. I found myself just running through levels not minding a single enemy. Tomb Raider was great. It was a good remake of the game. Hope to see more Tomb Raiders. Games being played now:
1. Dead Island
2. Dead Space 3
3. DMC
4. Crysis 3

Helpful quote

Is DMC a good game? I just thought that it's not so good cause it was the beginning of the whole story but made the last. Anyways, can someone recommend me a good PC RPG game? Just repeated Skyrim and Fable but i'll get bored of it. Haven't play Skyrim's plug-ins though.
Devil May Cry is a phenomenal series, but I just downloaded Neverwinter like two days ago, never got a chance to play it. Does anyone know if it is good.
A hasbeen like the rest
Try Elder Scrolls Online. Online version of Skyrim with a little quests you can do with your friends. I don't know if it's released yet though.

Helpful quote

By who?

Helpful quote