Ranking
Originally Posted by KUKMAN View Post
how do you know what bit your computer have?

Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Go into "My Computer", Right click, choose "Properties" and it will open up a window with your pc specifications and you can see next to your Windows if it says 32 or 64.

Said that all before you Brother!
-----
Team ConCon is on a role
-----
On teamspeak 3
-----
On teamspeak 3 now until ConCon gets here
Last edited by Forex; Mar 16, 2014 at 04:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
like your work and hope be a part of one of them especially the top 5 of the week i tried last week and am gonna try this week to all the best
I actually do, with How To Play Toribash Series, I'm looking for people who have enough knowledge to make "Understanding (insertmodhere)" videos. Only the popular mods though. I've already done Aikido and Taekkyon and will be doing erthtk3 or something.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
I actually do, with How To Play Toribash Series, I'm looking for people who have enough knowledge to make "Understanding (insertmodhere)" videos. Only the popular mods though. I've already done Aikido and Taekkyon and will be doing erthtk3 or something.

I know spin bag, but that's about it. But just keep me in mind in the future.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If you have the knowledge then, check out the Understanding Aikido and Taekkyon videos, and try to give me all the knowledge on the mod that you know about such as:

How the mod works,
What's unique about it,
Tips on how to play it effectively,
Things you should avoid doing in it etc.
Who has inspired you to make YouTube videos or why have you wanted to make videos at a time?
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Thats a very good question, I've never been asked that before.

Who inspired me? Hmm that's a tough one, I'm trying to think back on the history of my channel. I first started off making clan videos for my own clan at the time (Jedi) back in 2010. Because other clans had clan videos, I then wanted to try make my own and it was actually pretty fun. And then every time I had an idea for a video I created it and uploaded it (as an amateur though lol, bad quality vids). I wasn't fully into youtubing yet though. Most people upload random videos to youtube as well. But my inspiration to make videos definitely came from toribash and then led me to making videos in minecraft and World of warcraft for a while and somewhere along that point it became habit to upload more often. Until one day I figured making a How to play toribash Series, would actually get a lot of attention, so I made that series and by the time i reached episode 5 -7 ish I saw other toribash videos on facebook, so then I asked Skulfuk if he could share my videos of toribash on facebook and he said yes. And that's been a year and a half.

The reason I still make videos? I enjoy it, it's a hobby, I'm even studying graphic design because of it. It helped me discover what I want to do in life.
Here, I made a notepad document on Mushu. Its all I have.
Attached Files
Mushu!.txt (1.2 KB, 10 views)
ahoy, mother fuck