Ranking
rathel, try to change your ankle joints.
When I played the wiiversion for the first time it was quite easy. The ground - tori interaction is a bit different but the boosting makes stuff really easy.
And I like how you need to press each joint only once since you have a button for each state.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Thanks, I've been waggle forcing almost all the time now, and I did work with the ankles. Once you add the force in, it comes a bit easier. I think the old snap kick was something like

Shoulder L, Sholder R, Stern, back joint 1, back J 2, Hip L, HipR, then onto the legs, one to post and one to snap. I think the taps were

2,1,2,2,2,1,2,and then legs but everything is a bit reversed like you guys said.

Hey, if its region locked, I can always snag the pal version to meet up. I like the wii version myself its just a bit to get used too.

oh btw...

WHATS UPP!!!
Hey guys/gal, I may not of been catching you guys online (pc) much over the last year, but I have been representing.

Now its the wii's turn. I am not sure how the friend codes work, but

0002 7767 9087

and if region is an issue, I will get another region version.
Yeah, its fun.

the waggle force kind of adds an unintended layer of moves for vets.

force = standard pc tori
nonforce = super lax, leaves open new layers of moves.

So all in all, I like it. I've been winning ever since I got used to it (still not pulling off traditional attacks that well, but my crazy jumping is back and well, people just cant handle it.) It seems, even in judo i am always playing sambo in my style.

darn you nut..

i blame you for that.

hehe
here is a fun one to do to nubs..

Constrict all

Nub Clap
Raise Back so clap goes towards head
1 frame set before your hands collide on them, waggle force your elbows in and you will power clap them. Holding their head and the body falls to the ground.

eheh