Toribash
Hey PowPows Im here to join u guys so here is my app :

IGN : ToriZoom

Belt : 5th Dan Black Belt

Favorite Mod : ABD and Judo atm

Best Mod : ABD

Where am i from : Indonesia that'll be GMT +7

Tell us something about urself : Hmmm, well what should i tell you? i love gaming i also love to play sports irl I play basketball ,soccer and pool too :> . I love girls [Lol Absolutely] . I have friends in this clan , lots of em :3

Why you want to join this clan : Its a good clan , it have many nice people in it Would be nice if i can get in the clan

How can u help the clan? : Well i can help u guys with wars ,CL , train peeps ,donate some tc? xD But i also need help with training well wats the point in having training when u train by urself right? :3

Well i guess thats all from me sorry for short app im bad at making app :<
Thanks for reading and GL y all

Can i join the clan ???
IGN:
Belt: black
Favorite Mod: Judo, Akido, Akidobigdojo, parkour_city_c

Best Mod: Judo

Where I am from: England

Something about myself: Well, I am an active user of toribash, my steam account is christos2209 and that is how I got toribash, I love toribash and am pretty much addicted to the game! its so fun . And I'm I nice guy. I'm also never going to stop playing this belt until I am elite belt.

Why I want to join this clan: I want to join this clan because I have met lots of people in this clan before and they are all really friendly!!! I like the community and I really want to be apart of it.

How can I help the clan: Me being part of the clan is going to be great fun for me and great help for the clan ! I will recommend this clan to other people who I think will be good help for the community and make it happier. I will help this clan be number 1!!!
Originally Posted by Christ2209 View Post
IGN:
Belt: black
Favorite Mod: Judo, Akido, Akidobigdojo, parkour_city_c

Best Mod: Judo

Where I am from: England

Something about myself: Well, I am an active user of toribash, my steam account is christos2209 and that is how I got toribash, I love toribash and am pretty much addicted to the game! its so fun . And I'm I nice guy. I'm also never going to stop playing this belt until I am elite belt.

Why I want to join this clan: I want to join this clan because I have met lots of people in this clan before and they are all really friendly!!! I like the community and I really want to be apart of it.

How can I help the clan: Me being part of the clan is going to be great fun for me and great help for the clan ! I will recommend this clan to other people who I think will be good help for the community and make it happier. I will help this clan be number 1!!!

REJECTED! sorry buddy we dont need more judo players we got enough actually

we need aikidobigdojo/sparring/tricking/parkouring players
Power Punch
Originally Posted by Thief666 View Post
IGN: Thief666
Belt: (black belt +) Brown Belt
Favorite Mod: (4-5 mod is good) mushu, aikido, lenshu, rkmma
Best Mod: (1) mod aikido
Skype: (if you do not try to download or tell you why you can not) ----
where you are: Brazil, sp
Tell us something about yourself: I love toribash
Why do you want to join this clan: to publicize the clan
How can you help the clan: (Be sure to make long paragraphs !!! If you do not do it, will not accept it or will not read it) publish clan, winning several tournaments, winning clan league and clan war

REJECTED! black belt or higher
Power Punch
Originally Posted by Thief666 View Post
IGN: Thief666
Belt: black belt
Favorite Mod: (4-5 mod is good) mushu, aikido, lenshu, rkmma, judô, spar and xspar.
Best Mod: (1) mod aikidobidojo
where you are: Brazil, sp
Tell us something about yourself: I have a habit of only playing in tournaments and love clans
Why do you want to join this clan: because this clan is very famous and always wanted to be a member and also want to help publish the clan and win clan war.
How can you help the clan: I can help the clan publishing it, winning clan league and clan war, defeating rivals etc.

invite sent but you will be in (on vocation) rank so we can test you and members vote if you stay in the clan or not
Power Punch
Application
IGN: bgs99c
Belt: 2nd dan black belt
Favorite Mod: judo, joustingfixed, twinswords
Best Mod: judo
where you’re from: Russia, Togliatty, small and beautiful town...
tell us something about yourself: well, my name is Bogdan, I'm beginner programmer and, obviously, I love games. I'm studying fine at school so I always have a lot of free time to improve any of my skill. I like to joke or even troll, but kindly
Why you want to join this clan: I know few guys from your clan, cool ones. They know some nice moves that I don't know and I hope to fix that with your help. Of course, I want to get a good company in fights
How can you help the clan: I have a free time to participate in clan wars + I have played in judo mostly so I have good skills in that mod. I'm calm and patient so I won't drop clan's prestige. And, I don't use my TC(cos I like default style and don't like causing low FPS), so I can donate it all(I don't have a lot now because I gave it to many good people)

P.S. I hope you have a free place for judo player now
-----
I have unexpected problems that will cause me to go afk from tomorrow till mid of august. Anyway, I wish u good summer, guys and ladies!
Last edited by bgs99c; Jul 21, 2016 at 12:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
IGN:blooooppp
Belt: Black belt
Favorite Mod: boxmushu lenshu twin swords aikido acrojousting and does pendulum count?
Best Mod: twin swords
where you’re from:miami usa florida
tell us something about yourself: i started playing toribash june 26th 2015 i havent played for a few months but im back in action
Why you want to join this clan: to become a better player and be a part of a team
How can you help the clan: recruitment and possibly other roles to help the clan

i hope i did my app right im sorry that it wasnt in paragraphs sorry for any typos and i hope ill be fighting along u all
Ign:OrtizJohn
Belt:black belt
Fav mods: katana,judo,gtboxing,capoira
Best mod:judo
Bio: hi i am Johnathan i am 17 years old i am from Lexington south Carolina i like music preferably heavy metal,i have a passion for video games that go back all the way since i was young with my game cube playing 1080 avalanche i started toribash a good while back in 2015 and after my first tournament i was hooked and i have been grinding ever since

Why i want to join the clan: I just want to be able to play toribash with people on the same belt as i who have more experience that i can learn from.

How I can be Helpful: Possibly useful for clan wars, sparing,i really dont know what else to put ....sorry please dont hate me
IGN:dont have one
Belt: (Black belt+)
Favorite Mod: (4-5 mod is good) judo, akido,spar,greykido
Best Mod: (1 mod) judo
Skype: (if you don’t have try to download or tell why you can’t) Jacob w
where you’re from: us
tell us something about yourself: I love toribash and love making dope replays
Why you want to join this clan:It is a big upgrade + Ive been dreaming to get in this clan for so long.
How can you help the clan: (Make sure to make long paragraphs!!! If you guys don’t do it we won’t accept it or won’t read it)I'm a very strong judo player and available to traim people.