Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Gotta talk to Rob about seeing if Gynx can multiclan, it's a yes from me though.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Join date: you look for yourself you lazy cunt do you even know how fast you can flick your eyes like 5 cm from this post to my join date besides my avatar is big thats cool man

Belt: fuck knows man who even plays toribash any more?

References: bro do i even know anyone in this clan?

Replays/Art: yeah im really skill in photoshop peepl ask me to make their avatars lots look there

Favourite mod: i think im a prety kl smod

Why you wish to join: i wan 2 make ur caln cooler cuz if you have sum1 with a blue name it make u more respec

Why we should let you join: i dont kno lol but if i join i teknicaly tripl clan!

Do you have access to IRC?: no sry cant work it

Past history: i got infrac 1 4 feedin trol n 1 day ban for pronz in wibbles LOL!

Optional: These are not necessary to tell us. However they might help your chances if you tell the truth.

Real life Name: my girlfriend (megan fox) calls me d decapitator

Past positions of power: im a wibblecop! :D:

Other: i touch my prostate in the shower

OLOLOLOLOL THATS hilarious that anyone would take this app seriously just because he has a blue name.

If you took it seriously. You have fallen far.
Last edited by Donseluke; Feb 27, 2010 at 05:19 PM. Reason: ftyosinlaidbngsjadbadbsfi typos.
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
Originally Posted by Donseluke View Post
OLOLOLOLOL THATS hilarious that anyone would take this app seriously just because he has a blue name.

If you took it seriously. You have fallen far.

You are such a moron.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time