Ranking
Name: Tony
Talents: Quick learner, can balance things relatively well.
Forum/IRC/In-game Activity: I'm somewhat active on the forum, pretty well active ingame.
Which branch you would like to join: Air Force

Other: I've had accounts before this, but I can't log into either of them, so why not start afresh? This is my third Toribash account.
First: Oneeleven
Second: DunmerLord

I don't know if the first one still exists, but I can't find anything in the forums from my second account. I even checked old threads in the Toribash Art School, but none of it's posts were there.
Name(real, you may use your first or full): My name is Avery.
Talents(doesn't have to relate to Toribash): I play drums. I can beatbox. And I can do anthing with the word "board" in it ex. wakeboarding
TB: I just play it. Though i am starting to use Pain.NET and learning on my own. (At a slow pace.)
IRL: I am very athletic. About two years I was actually a ranked state wrestler, so you get the picture... I do:
-Football (American)
-Wrestling
-Snowboarding
-Wakeboarding
-Skateboarding
-Roller Blading
-Kneeboarding
-Kyaking
-etc...
Forum/IRC/In-game Activity:
I'm very active with the forums. 5/5 (I just don't post much.)
I'm not active at ALL on IRC... Srry )':
I'm active in game but not as much as forums, (because I'm not always at my house where I can access the game esaily, uinlike the forums which I do not need to download to the computer to use.) so 4/5.
General Information:
I'm a 16 year old kid that likes to have fun, keep fit, and play sports and make some sick beats. I'm a very friendly guy and I can be a bit awkward at times, but it's the funny awkward. not the weird one.
I like the army and thought of joining it when I got out of college... but I'm still deciding. But I like this organization and would like to join because it seems very productive in recruiting the armed forces of TB into one place. I like that.
Well as far as anything else goes, I just wanted to wrap up by saying that. I am a pretty good shot IRL and I make my marks. (I like long range... IRL long range sniping is fun so I do it occasionally [When I have the free time) with my friend).
I mean who doesn't like to shoot guns?... Unless they're $crubs. D:
Vibin
Try to stay active as much as you can.

I'll add your name to the list.
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
Name(real, you may use your first or full): Gavin Ember
Talents(doesn't have to relate to Toribash): Coding, Toribash, Coding, err... More coding.
Forum/IRC/In-game Activity: forum 10/10, IRC 9.5/10, ingame 4/10.
Which branch you would like to join: Army, SIR!
Who invited you(if anyone did): None, SIR!
Accepted, welcome to the force,
Name will be added soon.
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
NAME:marlon
forum:8/10, in-game8/10
vai se fuder q tal
Life, ♥Haku, Thalles, Tado,Toriboth, Kagami,<3
[NM],[Undead], [OoT], [h]