Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, Bav, if u were using openers you were doing it pretty secretly. :P When we played I always though u were improvising.
=)..."secret agent man"...but will that be a problem...now that u guys know?
-----
what u guys don't know won't hurt u "wink wink" =)
Last edited by Bavaros; Mar 30, 2011 at 11:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good Renders Everyone's Emotional Doom.
"Come with me, and let's watch the world burn together"
good =)
Good Renders Everyone's Emotional Doom.
"Come with me, and let's watch the world burn together"
About some things.

I have right now 459 394 TC.
I gave 50 K to fl0wbank for officialness and snake gave them back to me o.o, idk why. So these 50 K belong to fl0wbank. Also, nblx from the clan [damned] payed me 100 K for some logo I made for them, that also belong to fl0wbank.
That will leave me with 309 394 TC. Prize for the event is 220 K and that must be on my acc at any time since if someone win that event I have to pay him that sum. That leaves me with 89 K that I also must hold for paying out the ones that gets killed during event (money that stayed in their possession after they have been sunken).
But, since I'm not sure how much will they get till the end of event I have to hold all my money right now on my acc.
That's the reason I'm not donating nothing in bank although, I'm a rich-bitch now.
As soon event ends I'll put those 150 K of mine to bank, if that amount stays untouched.
The rest I must hold and use for some future events since they are given to me by sponsors not to put them in our bank but to use them for events, u understand that.
That's it. Just clarifying some things.
bojan i donated that 50k for your event ;p
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
okaaay im still open for suggestions.. or that will be snakes's codex XD
-----
and Bojan i mean that program which Bjanka use for covers/magazines
Last edited by snake; Mar 30, 2011 at 02:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Art Programs
I'm curious as to what art programs you guys use?

I'm currently using GIMP for photo-shopping, and Inkscape for Vector Art. Both are Freeware (because I'm cheap ) GIMP has served me well in the past, but Inkscape lacks a lot of features.

So I'm interested in a new vector art program and would like to hear some opinions.

Thanks for listening,
Tex

snake Moderated Message:
soz for removing icon
Last edited by snake; Mar 30, 2011 at 02:39 PM.
[OLDA]|[fl0w] -- I'll just water thank you.
hu don't know which one I should post, do you want one where like we completely pwnz our adversary or you prefer a long artistic brushu match ? :p