Toribash
Thanks so much vordred!

So here is the finished result, the movement is a bit iffy at times, but that was because it was like 1 in the morning. haha
Attached Files
Aces High.rpl (478.8 KB, 62 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Replay is glitched for me, but from what I see the first two dms were awesome, good boomhit afterwards, and the crotch hit was pretty destructive, but what the shit is going on with your movement right after the chest grab? The last few dms were okay, nothing spectacular. Cool pose too.
oh yeah
Replay works fine for me :c

very peculiar
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Goddammit jingles that was awesome. I'm just going to go overall.

Your explosive style just makes me drool you set up dms really well. It did glitch but it wasn't that bad.

I don't like the ghosting sori.
neck looked poor in the opener
otherwise i liked the lift and that you dm the arm before grabbing
the first kick annoyed me abit due to not like, fully extending as you kick but rather holding it and then extending it
2nd boom was wow amazing
the way you hippedy hopped looked ok but ghosting was ew no please

and then wow decap looked nice and wow the torso dm thing looked nice
pose was nice
'u'
I finally got back into replay making

yay.

That skeet literally took 3 hours.
Attached Files
Mista Boombastic.rpl (312.0 KB, 59 views)
that replay was really awesome. the 4 dm no grab boom, and the transition to it were amazing.
the only thing i disliked were the small pauses between the hits but you made it all look stylish.

nice one :x
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
Swek.
Opener and transition to the first hit and the boom were gold.
Everything was great.
I love the whole stop-start motion you had going with it.
Great skeet, great job keeping the entire thing really clean.
Also,
that should not have been legit....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Thanks for the feed back, but what shouldn't have been legit?

The fact that your shin went straight inside uke's shin and you didn't even take any damage.
You fucking beautiful hacker or some bullshit like that.
That was beautiful as fuck.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|