Toribash
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
If he's here to tell zet his opinion about his replay, he should do so.
What he shouldn't do is bug other people because they have differences of opinion.
Everyone has different opinions, what sounds crazy to one may sound perfectly logical to another.

You just contradicted yourself. I gave my own opinion on your CnC. Stop whining.
Last edited by Kiza; Apr 27, 2013 at 11:26 PM.
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
I don't remember asking you your opinion about my cnc, d3.

Well, that was rude, also there is nothing wrong with someone commenting on your post, if they don't agree then they don't agree. No need for the rudeness.

Also stop sucking up to Zeto. Doesn't make you look good ;c

CNC FOR THE REPLAY

You twitch so much man come on! Your leg fazes through your leg when you boomed uke's torso.

Your opener is the same old thing i see, twisting your torso and using your arm to turn yourself around, same damn thing. You need to do something else besides the same thing in different replays.

When you did the first kick that was OK but again, the same style jump and kicking i've seen you do all the time. You grabbed uke and swung back to kick him in the torso i didn't like that either really. Your friggen toe jumps again, seeing the same things, the toe jump looked unappealing in my eyes, I suggest coming up with another way to get to his lower half, or atleast a better jump. when you kicked his crotch, i personally would like to see a more solid kick. instead of bushing your foot onto his ass and somehow getting a boom.

I dont know what you were trying to accomplish when you did during 400 to 250 that all looked pointless, so was the last DM. It would have looked better if you would have just pose. You did way too much for a awkward grab dm.

Finally the ending pose, it was not appealing to me in the least. It would have looked better if you relaxed something, but you held all and made your whole body twitch.

Your style is getting repetitive... To me it looks like your just trying to go for boom hits, not really caring about anything else.

6.8/10.
Last edited by Dobby; Apr 27, 2013 at 11:54 PM.
Opener was nothing special and the hop looked a little stiff. The little jerky hand movements were odd and it was kinda messy how it hit your entire body during the lift, but the manip after that was good, though you could be more relaxed. Boom was clean and powerful and the movement towards the next boom was nice, but I think it would have looked better if you somehow sent pieces of Uke flying everywhere. Nice pose.

Good replay overall.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
I love the opener. Looked kinda intimate ;p The speed makes it interesting and even though it's a tiny bit messy, I approve :3
Juggling part after is close to top notch. It's a bit too touchy. (Especially for inner parts of your limbs)
Boom was uneven (I'm a fag) and could've taken some hardcore editing. The buttock boom after was excellent though. Pose was great except your right pec. Doesn't look like a normal shoulder placement. Otherwise I like that you stopped instead of getting more dm's with that body. It's good to know when to stop. Gg o/
PM me with any and all questions
The opener was pretty simple as well as messy.
I can't say I'm a fan of your first movements, to me they looked rather twitchy. Still it did what you wanted it to do.
The rest of the manip was pretty flawless.
The first boom looked great, really fast and solid.
Same thing with the second one. I like how you used your leg to keep uke's groin area in the air, that's smart.
I didn't have any problems with the pose.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Even though that stance opener is a bit overused, I liked the way you got close to uke and then made him spin.
Your legs were incredibly stiff from 650 to 490 though.
Arm movement throughout the replay was impressive but as I said before, you grab too much. You should have punched the final hit or kicked without grabbing.
And the whole replay, you had your lumbar left bended, you should learn using the lumbar more effectively.
Overall really nice replay, you should continue 30 gravity manipulations.
I agree with chamara, about the lumbar stuff and making more manips.
The replay was nice. Better than your last manip for sure.
Your legs were a little stiff though. Arms were also a little stiff at certain points.
Though your head hit uke, it was still a nice replay.
~Jucke
Manip is messy as shit but -30 so you get a discount from me. Besides, you managed to keep Uke's flow going very well.
First hit looked pro, nice boom. The next one flowed perfectly, and I'm not going to bash you for using grab for both because the grabs were well placed and short lived. Good job.
oh yeah
Opener wasn't my favorite, seemed a bit bland.
The beginning of the manip was pretty twitchy.
Once the manip started, it flowed well and looked cool, but it was messy.
The first hit was nice, it fit in well.
The next hit also flowed very nicely and was powerful.
Overall, (ignoring the first part) you have really nice flow. Your replays are pretty unique. Not many people can make good -30 manipulations. Props for that.
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf