Toribash
Hi Baby, thanks for your application.

At the moment we have had quite a few applications sent in and our top priority is forum active players. As you have only 17 posts, I think I might have to turn down your application at the moment. You look like a great sparrer with great potential, but I'm afraid it's a no from me.
Ehh, guys, im sorry but i'm gonna have to cancel my app. My friend's about to make a clan. A ninjutsu clan, and i really like ninjutsu soo... sorry! :|
sucki sucki 500 tc me love you long time
Nationality:american
GMT:
A little about yourself: i like watching minecraft and toribash vids i am a parkourist irl
Belt+QI:im orange qi 71
Best (Most liked) Mods: dont really have any best mods but i like xspar and greykido alot
Forum activity(/10): forum activity is about a 3/10
ingame activity(/10):about a 8/10
People you know in the clan: noone
Previous Clans (Why left?):none
Previous Bans (Why?):none
Previous infraction:none
Alts:none
Why you want to join this clan:i think this clan could have the same even better skillz then i have so im applying
Can do anything for the clan i want to bring a new style of sparring that isnt based on the steriotype that people beleive is realistic
(Videos, Art, etc.)+eg:
Skype name :golden.monkey8
3replays(2SP . 1MP):
Attached Files
A.1 female sparring.rpl (324.5 KB, 10 views)
mma with monsto1 .rpl (829.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by literally; Jul 3, 2014 at 07:46 AM.
hmmm i'm gonna say no to literally
Become one with the cow.
If you need to contact me, my Discord username is simply "ediblecow."
Hey Literally, thanks for applying. Everything is fine with your application apart from the forum activity. Now, the clan is quite forum-based and we do a lot of our talk on the forum. So, if you were to be accepted, the activity must change.

Replays: The first replay was fantastic. I really liked it as it looked quite fluid and it worked really well. The second replay wasn't as good in my opinion as it was actually quite a lot less fluid. The third was a decent multi-player spar and I think with the right practise and hard-work, you will become a very good sparrer.

My vote is a yes, but once again, I would really like to see more activity from you with the forums.

Thanks.
About Literally, I liked the "female sparring" rpl, the other ones I just didn't understand what was going on..
Try to say more about yourself next time, what you like to watch on youtube is just not enough.
And since you are not active and we need active players my answer is no.
Hey literally. Our leader seems to be away at the moment and noone know's when he'll be back. So, as soon as he is, he will give you the result of whether you have made it into the clan or not.

Thanks.
Yes to Babyj2kr.

Literally.. You need more forum activity but it's a yes from me.
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Nationality: American
GMT:
A little about yourself:I'm just an everyday gamer who love challenges
Belt+QI:black belt
Best (Most liked) Mods:aikdobigdojo ,x spar ,runkido
Forum activity(7/10):
ingame activity(8/10):
People you know in the clan: pubicsoup
Previous Clans (Why left?):southpaw they didn't match my fight style
Previous Bans (Why?):none
Previous infraction:none
Alts:none
Why you want to join this clan:cause this clan does things in good at
Can do anything for the clan:i don't know yet
Skype name :none
Last edited by henokugly; Jul 13, 2014 at 02:54 AM.