Pidda's spirit animal
I love the guy who does the corks.

Okay.
The beginning was shit, but the cork.
Wow.
Just wow.

Deserves full love, very well done.
Thanks you two <3

I've found this replay I made half a year ago for shits and giggles. Nothing serious, just plain stupidity and randomness.
Attached Files
#GrAm-The parasite.rpl (174.8 KB, 28 views)
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
i already told you on skype that this is hilarious af
but i really really really have to say it again so here we go:

the way you smash his head again and again and again and again with your arm is just brilliant

Pidda's spirit animal
Heh, glad you liked it <3

Alright. THIS, is the best replay I made this month....maybe....probably...
Attached Files
#GrAm-Hit the road Jack.rpl (179.2 KB, 34 views)
hard to say if its the best replay cuz all your replays are amazing :3
dont really have anything to say about it except then things i already told you on skype :3

gj, Gramy <3
Pidda's spirit animal
it was a bit weird in the opener when you pushed yourself off the ground with one leg and then rotated somewhere else for a second and then pushed off the ground again with the same leg, although you did hide it surprisingly well

good hits as usual too. i think your strongest routine (so far) is the wacky opener to fun dms type of replay, not to say that you should not branch out
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
it was a bit weird in the opener when you pushed yourself off the ground with one leg and then rotated somewhere else for a second and then pushed off the ground again with the same leg, although you did hide it surprisingly well

good hits as usual too. i think your strongest routine (so far) is the wacky opener to fun dms type of replay, not to say that you should not branch out

Thank you pusga.
Also, the reason why I'm solely doing weird opener-fun dm replays is because I find them really fun to make. Also, tricking has started to grow on me, although I'm far from good at it.

Speaking of tricking....I tried to do a B-kick,...or at least something similar to it...
Also,...I don't even know what that 1st kick thing is....it just happened.
Attached Files
#GrAm-Kickin'.rpl (135.7 KB, 23 views)
Ah....the feeling of not getting any CnC on your replay. Missed ya ol' friend.....

Anyways...did some more 'tricking' because I felt like it.
I really enjoy making these.

I can not not ghost....
Attached Files
#GrAm[T]-Synesthesia.rpl (204.1 KB, 21 views)