Ranking
hmmhave beentrying but he just slides off board having stouble will continue later on xD
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
go to add attachment and then Bam select the replay from ur TB folder
uhh if the tori keeps sliding off you could try multiple layers on the board with high fric and low fric i have no clue about mods so correct me if i get anything wrong and could you meybe make a snowboard mod with no weels and with straps that would be fun but you would nee a ramp and make the bindings so that you feet can slip in and out
NTC
"The Man who lives for nothing is lesser than the Man who dies for something"
Originally Posted by nathanaceclark View Post
uhh if the tori keeps sliding off you could try multiple layers on the board with high fric and low fric i have no clue about mods so correct me if i get anything wrong and could you meybe make a snowboard mod with no weels and with straps that would be fun but you would nee a ramp and make the bindings so that you feet can slip in and out
NTC

then it would kinda ruin Skateboard concept and turn into a snow board and dif friction levels wouldnt work but i am still trying i got all day today to Do nothing and be a loser so may come out with one today
(And i have been gettig better at Skating in real life Huray!)
sweet well could you post the unfinished mod so i can get my freind to look at it hes great at mods
...gona work on it myself m8 hehe Sorry
(btw i can now ollie aprox 6 inches swich both ways and Land a shovet sometimes *IRL* Thats all in 2 days of skating lol)
thats pretty sweet i'v been skating for around 2 years and i can soo just about land a 360 flip and the snowboard mod i meant as a separate mod