Ranking
Hey guys my name is Xife and this is my app to Time For Rekt!

What are your favourite mods?
My favourite mod is Aikido Big Dojo and Taekyyon but I prefer Aikido Big Dojo which is useful in wars ect.
However, the mods im really bad at are Sumore ,Wushu and Boxshu luckily none of these mods are useful.

Do you have any hobbies?
Yep! I have two hobbies , my first hobby is art drawing to be exact but im trying what I can do in digital art and my second hobby is downhill mountain biking and the point of downhill is to go from point A to point B in the quickest time possible but there are some events where you have to do stunts and get a good time. Here is one of Kelly McGarry's runs : https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...fFFDRz3STulaqg Rest in peace kelly

Why TFR?
I want to join TFR because the clan is dying or dead and I want to help reviving the clan as I know how it feels when the clan you want and wanted to be in is dying so I want to help out also because both of the leaders are from Poland and Toribash is not full of Polish people so I want to be in a clan with people from the same country as me.

General Facts about me (In Polish)
Jestem Pabrwo ale zapomniałem hasło
Jestem spoko w rysowaniu itp
Mój najgorszy mod jest Sumore
chcę pomóc TFR
Tak naprawde jestem 2nd dan czarny pas ale zapomniałem moje hasło do mojego starego konta.

Whats my timezone
My timezone is 0 and I live in England , Peterborough (The place you never want to be in)

Replays
rip arm.rpl
nice.rpl
pure luck.rpl

A chemical reaction is a process that leads to the transformation of one set of chemical substances to another.

Thanks for your time Xife
Last edited by Xife; Mar 24, 2016 at 01:16 PM.
we need a minumum belt limit ( just in case someone wants to make that) xife no a bad app a yes for me devil and nate i will consider that spam do not post here unless for an app

EDIT: the clan is not dying by the way as if it was we (ahem* kot) would be begging for poeple to apply
Last edited by Cross; Mar 24, 2016 at 04:09 AM.
time for rekt app
hello first
my real name is mahmoud
ingame name is mody9
i am 4th dan black belt
i am 14 yrs old
i am so friendly and loveable
i want to join the clan caz the members in the clan are halaries and awesome and i love them so much and i want to be 1 of them
well i care about my studies and school so i play the game 8 hours 3 days a week (exams are so close after exams i play everyday about 10 hours a day)
i am good at art making and replay making and staff
my fav mods are aikido,ABD,mushu,joustingfixed,wushu,twinswords,pa rkouring mods,sparring,tricking and uke bashing
ill leave some cool replays in the description
i was in bomb clan then i turned into mecha then i left mecha caz it went inactive

i hope that i am accepted
-----
replays
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
-----
Originally Posted by MiszczToJa View Post
A chemical reaction is a process that leads to the transformation of one set of chemical substances to another.

ok
Attached Files
2 flips perfected.rpl (71.3 KB, 2 views)
4 flips for days.rpl (131.9 KB, 2 views)
try to connect.rpl (123.3 KB, 2 views)
skeety skeet.rpl (173.0 KB, 2 views)
keeeeep dat momentum.rpl (305.5 KB, 2 views)
dat jump tho.rpl (200.8 KB, 2 views)
through thy buttcheeks.rpl (188.1 KB, 2 views)
amazing spar.rpl (429.1 KB, 2 views)
wowie.rpl (127.2 KB, 2 views)
backflip into fronti.rpl (93.5 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by mody9; Mar 24, 2016 at 11:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Power Punch
Originally Posted by Xife View Post
Hey guys my name is Xife and this is my app to Time For Rekt!

What are your favourite mods?
My favourite mod is Aikido Big Dojo and Taekyyon but I prefer Aikido Big Dojo which is useful in wars ect.
However, the mods im really bad at are Sumore ,Wushu and Boxshu luckily none of these mods are useful.

Do you have any hobbies?
Yep! I have two hobbies , my first hobby is art drawing to be exact but im trying what I can do in digital art and my second hobby is downhill mountain biking and the point of downhill is to go from point A to point B in the quickest time possible but there are some events where you have to do stunts and get a good time. Here is one of Kelly McGarry's runs : https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...fFFDRz3STulaqg Rest in peace kelly

Why TFR?
I want to join TFR because the clan is dying or dead and I want to help reviving the clan as I know how it feels when the clan you want and wanted to be in is dying so I want to help out also because both of the leaders are from Poland and Toribash is not full of Polish people so I want to be in a clan with people from the same country as me.

General Facts about me (In Polish)
Jestem Pabrwo ale zapomniałem hasło
Jestem spoko w rysowaniu itp
Mój najgorszy mod jest Sumore
chcę pomóc TFR
Tak naprawde jestem 2nd dan czarny pas ale zapomniałem moje hasło do mojego starego konta.

Whats my timezone
My timezone is 0 and I live in England , Peterborough (The place you never want to be in)

Replays
Attachment 559337
Attachment 559339
Attachment 559338

Thanks for your time Xife

well i know you from game you will be trial member in 2 weeks and yoi have to be active ingame and inforum. sent invite
-----
Originally Posted by mody9 View Post
hello first
my real name is mahmoud
ingame name is mody9
i am 4th dan black belt
i am 14 yrs old
i am so friendly and loveable
i want to join the clan caz the members in the clan are halaries and awesome and i love them so much and i want to be 1 of them
well i care about my studies and school so i play the game 8 hours 3 days a week (exams are so close after exams i play everyday about 10 hours a day)
i am good at art making and replay making and staff
my fav mods are aikido,ABD,mushu,joustingfixed,wushu,twinswords,pa rkouring mods,sparring,tricking and uke bashing
ill leave some cool replays in the description
i was in bomb clan then i turned into mecha then i left mecha caz it went inactive

i hope that i am accepted
-----
replays
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
-----

ok

yes from me
Last edited by Kotminiser; Mar 25, 2016 at 08:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
qMKp a artist
1-what the mods am good at?
.Spar
.parkour