Toribash
Originally Posted by Organ View Post
ok, i have a question. do we still have a bank or should i delete this thread? because it's just wasting space if no one is going to use it....

Well I think we should make a new account and use that as our bank, seeing as Imubai hasn't been online since May.

But I don't know if we really need a bank or not.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
We might need one considering that Halloween card maker event. If we win that, that's...40k? Where's it gonna go?
tired
We'll need a bank to fund the tournament BigNarb wants, even though the GRAND PRIZE will be a handwritten note.

As for the card, I say we split it fairly in 5 ways (me, Jeebs, mike1 (Organ), mike2 (Hyde), mike3 (AgentP), and bank) . I don't think tcs was the goal of it for us anyways.

So if we get first that's 8k a person.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
btw isn't that 6 ways? 6.6k per person and the remainder in the bank would be more appropriate,

sorrow should setup the bank account and give me and X access to it so we can maintain a control over it.

either that or me or X can.
You don't say?
Sure, also doesn't loach still have the account? i thought he's the one that has access to it.

I'll ask sorrow about it next time i see him on skype.
-----
Sure, also doesn't loach still have the account? i thought he's the one that has access to it.

I'll ask sorrow about it next time i see him on skype.
Last edited by Xtreme; Nov 13, 2011 at 09:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Loach had a bank but he just gave me the funds its around 35-40k atm.
I think i might of went 5k in on it when i got my new flame.
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
Imubai hasn't been around in quite some time, plus TC is definitely not a concern for us. Thanks for the offer anyway.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Imubai isn't the account holder, I still have the details to the clan bank. If you want to make a donation send it to EvilClanBank

Note that this will have no impact positively or negatively as we evaluate you as a possible member.
Last edited by Spartan094; Sep 24, 2013 at 08:28 PM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body