Toribash
gf and i wanted to watch an episode of stranger things, ending up watching 3 before she managed to press pause.
i wanna carry on binging but she has work to do and I don't wanna be a terrible person and watch it on my own uuuuuu
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
She also wants me to watch Stranger things and the flash, so i'll probably be in binge hibernation mode for a few months. I only wanted us to watch futurama together and I opened a worm hole.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
gf and i wanted to watch an episode of stranger things, ending up watching 3 before she managed to press pause.
i wanna carry on binging but she has work to do and I don't wanna be a terrible person and watch it on my own uuuuuu

second season gets awesome after the 4th or 5th episode, fucking nice
Never watched GOT or Stranger Things :>

really the only thing I watched on netflix is Hell's Kitchen, Big Mouth (which is so great) and somewhere in Narcos.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Just sold my Xbone + Old Games to buy a Gamecube and a lil collection of games.
Finally getting the Orange Spice controller I've wanted since I was 5, and I'll finally fucking complete that bullshit beach cleaning level in Mario Sunshine fuck me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Eeeeey didn't even had to update my sig. Glad to be back fools s2

yo do you still have the rap song you made for me once?
I lost it.

I want it back. It as really amazing.

Do you have a music career now or what?
How are you?
oh sweet Icky is gonna join tribe!!

Originally Posted by Shade View Post
You should not join Tribe before watching GOT!!!

I agree with this philosophy. make it an official requirement. we'll do a knowledge test on all the seasons before sending an invite.

also hi redundant :^))
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
I am redundant. Whutup

Hey redundant! welcome back

I tried to watch got few months ago but couldn't keep watching because i didn't like the first episodes. I also tried to read the book but it was boring as well. After that I just gave up. :v

Breaking Bad was one series that I loved watching.
First seasons of Arrow and Flash were nice, then everything went terrible.
Daredevil is another one which i really liked to watch and i'm waiting for the next season lol.
Blackmirror is dope.
I'm trying to watch series's on Netflix but I always go back to watching anime 1 episode after. Please help me. I watched the first episode of Nichijou yesterday and the story keeps jumping around and in general being weird but imma give it a chance

also hiya Redundant.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky