Ranking
Well, the first Dragon Age Origins was an RPG based more on words than in fights, it's a fun way of playing, IF you have the patience for it. Dragon Age Origins Awakening is probably the same thing with minor differences.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Dragon Age was pretty good. Got bored really quickly though, it isn't a game that has good replay value.
A game that does have a replay value is red faction geurilla.

I never get bored of knocking the foundations out from undet a building, setting a charge in the centre pillar, and watch the things remaining foundations lose grip of the ground and collapse.
Also Hitman: Blood Money. I seriously spent 3 months attempting to finish that game with a perfect rating on every stage on the hardest difficulty. When I finally succeeded I had such an awesome feeling of accomplishment, soon followed by a huge wave of shame as I realised I wasted 3 months of my life.
I just put it on the second hardest difficulty and have fun jamming hammers into peoples heads.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about the ratings, i just had fun.
New subject?Well here is a good subject...we are being discussed from the clan council! All we need now is to wait. Hope we succeed.