Ranking
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Oh, I just assumed you were support karma since you were talking about the adc

I like karma mid. Who were you against? Her early level damage is unreal

Laned against syndra. At level 3 I killed her and their jungler.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Leyz/Oracle/etc:

How do you feel about Nocturne? I see a lot of him being played in LCS as of late
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Strong, but requires a snowball to stay viable.

Tbh, until feral flare gets nerfed, all aa reliant junglers are strong right now. Noc no exception.

More in depth, he has a good clear time, but his ganks suck until 6 and he brings basically damage to the gank. He's very item dependant, so if he doesn't farm well he won't be a threat in late game, and he has no escapes so he has to all in. It's a very risky skill set.

I'm personally not sold on him, but I recognize his strengths as a jungler.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Strong, but requires a snowball to stay viable.

Tbh, until feral flare gets nerfed, all aa reliant junglers are strong right now. Noc no exception.

More in depth, he has a good clear time, but his ganks suck until 6 and he brings basically damage to the gank. He's very item dependant, so if he doesn't farm well he won't be a threat in late game, and he has no escapes so he has to all in. It's a very risky skill set.

I'm personally not sold on him, but I recognize his strengths as a jungler.

And lissandra?
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Again, not entirely sold. It's important to note that when I say that, I mean they're a niche pick and can still be viable in the right circumstance.

Lissandra is weird because she needs to get much closer than most ap champs to do her full damage, yet she has to sacrifice survivability for cc or gap closing, or vice versa. Plus her passive is pretty much a laning phase passive, so she's really a whole bunch of weird that meshes well, but not for the current meta. She's a complete all in champ who's great at isolating one person to get blown up, but she then is smack dab in the enemy's face, not the most favored of positions. She really has her shining moments the longer the lane phase goes on because of brutal ganks and ungodly amounts of cc without worrying about the entire team collapsing on her.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Draaaaven

SKT T1 Team splash (and bonus stuff in splash)

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
honestly been bouncing between 50 lp silver 1 to promos to gold for the past week

PLEASE

Should we consider flat AD quints over lifesteal after the nerf?
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Why? Doesn't matter to me cause I don't ever take the lifesteal quints
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays