Toribash
haha im guessing it didn't go so well?
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
They beat us fair and square, Omegadark1. Only advantage they had is the home crowd, but that's alright Like Pitch said, we had fun and ultimately that is the purpose of most games. We should play online more often, but a lot of our guys barely play Toribash anymore ... and definitely not at 01:00 - 04:00
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Nothing I can really do about my GMT being so diverse from the rest of the clans :/
And I also don't want to stuff up my schooling like previous years by staying up to 4-5am on a school night with only having 2-3 hours sleep before I have to wake up again, sorry.
Long time lynx ;o
How are you?
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Originally Posted by Manta View Post
haha im guessing it didn't go so well?

We lost, but it was quite fun and met some people I've never met before.

Also, since we almost didn't manage to get a 4th member playing, I'm not sure how we would have survived the following rounds, so I guess it was actually good that we have lost, but who knows.

Anyways, I somehow have the impression that we are getting more and more inactive :c
Originally Posted by Pitch View Post
We lost, but it was quite fun and met some people I've never met before.

Also, since we almost didn't manage to get a 4th member playing, I'm not sure how we would have survived the following rounds, so I guess it was actually good that we have lost, but who knows.

Anyways, I somehow have the impression that we are getting more and more inactive :c

That's always good then :3
Atleast you guys had some fun.
| Team NZ & AUS |

| TripStone |
Originally Posted by Manta View Post
Long time lynx ;o
How are you?

Veeery long time indeed :o
I guess you could say i'm fine, looking for a job at the moment so I don't have to feel the guilt of being stingy and asking for money off my parents, thing is i'm extremely fussy when it comes to jobs which I find is a really bad thing, so yeah, that's my current situation.

What have you been up to lately?