Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

As I once said earlier, I think Fyre should have some sort of Christmas Extravaganza of a sort.
Since the days are getting closer and closer to Christmas, I think we should start preparing. How does "Free prizes and 500 Tc battles" sound?
Zeb, I'm sorry, but i vote no. you are very inn-active, and you have to work on your grammar. Almost everything you say is a run-on sentence!
and skull, remember, we need to not give out too much, because if we give too much out, it will leave us looking like we give out as if we are charities. i would say make it like a raffle.
spm, i would say talk to poppo, or ulti. probably ulti because poppo is an inn-active fart.
Attached Thumbnails
like a bows.jpg  
i like cats
I've been waiting for a good time to post an application for a promotion but then i waited too long and then there was bruce's app and then like five billion other apps and so now its my app. (ignore the mega run-on sentence above)
EDITED: I think I should be promoted because I'm active both in forums and in game and while we were inactive I was always trying to find a way to promote activity and get us back on our feet again. I don't believe I've brought the clan any problems(except for when I was AWOL a few weeks ago) and I've been loyal to this clan seeing as I have been with you all since we were still separate clans. So at the end of the day, I'm loyal, active, and productive to this clan and I think i deserve a promotion.
Last edited by dagreja; Dec 22, 2011 at 07:55 PM.
No.
ERRYBAWDY WANTZ A PROMO!!!! GRAWWWWLLLLLLLG!!!!! Anyway, Hlm if you ever return to Toribash you're welcome back home (here in case you were wondering). Good advice, too. I was wondering who would notice that applying now would not end well.

I will take all apps into consideration. Poppo needs to get on here and do something.....

But Hl, we are no where close to dead. Our infrastructure is a little uneven, yes. But that's just something we work through. So yeah. And Spm, no. I hate your face. I mean really. Look at it. Gah. I kid. Of course you may ally, even thoguh IM VURY UPSET YEW LEFT. But still.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Originally Posted by itsbruce View Post
Zeb, I'm sorry, but i vote no. you are very inn-active, and you have to work on your grammar. Almost everything you say is a run-on sentence!
and skull, remember, we need to not give out too much, because if we give too much out, it will leave us looking like we give out as if we are charities. i would say make it like a raffle.
spm, i would say talk to poppo, or ulti. probably ulti because poppo is an inn-active fart.

If it is a raffle, then we have to jazz it up a bit.
I still say we should give out free prizes, and one could even be a promo for a lucky member.
And as for us looking like a charity, we can easily solve that by saying that we aren't and telling each person that joins our special server.
Zeb, I also say no. It doesn't matter how early you joined the clan. I was with ult before this clan and Im just a charred beast.
Originally Posted by theultimatum View Post
Of course you may ally, even thoguh IM VURY UPSET YEW LEFT. But still.

Ah, thanks man ;)
Not much more to say on why I left, though I don't think it's changed much to be honest. As long as I can ally and therefore post here, I can still give advice and talk to you guys.

How's the clan rank going?
And you guys should definitely do a Christmas event :D