Ranking
Make a new Tennis mod with a more detailed racket and have the racket face or the ball have the bouncy property applied.
Make sure to give me credit for the idea :P
[uncopyrightable]: I think Blam is the competition donater.
[Carrick]: donater? what does he do?
[WeRd]: donate.
-Full Void Packed- <<<<<http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=84398>>>>>
How about a mod with both of them really high in the air, on a long platform thats just stationary and skinny. Then make a few objects randomly fall around them, and call it AerialFight mod.
How about a 3.3 Rope that you can climb!

A static block up in the air with a chain hanging down to about chest height.
Originally Posted by jack11770 View Post
can u make sephiroth's sword 4 3.3 beta?

isn't it just a long katana style sword?
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
How about a 3.3 Rope that you can climb!

A static block up in the air with a chain hanging down to about chest height.

Juntalis made one just like that.
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
isn't it just a long katana style sword?

About 10 feet long... and it splits into two blades next to each other near the end. In order to be accurate, it would have to be almost twice as long as the puppets' height. I believe it would be easy to make, but almost impossible to wield.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
Juntalis made one just like that.

You mean the tarzan mod? No, I want no force on Tori and it be between Tori and Uke.
CrazyNinja, I don't know what sort of sword you're imagining, but the masamune from FF7 is just an oversized katana... It's quite obvious when he stabs Aeris at the end of disc 1...
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
Well, I actually don't own FF7, so I'm just judging from the movie(Advent Children). In the final fight scene at the end, with Cloud, Sephiroth wields a ten-foot-long katana. I think the double blade was actually wielded by the guy who becomes Sephiroth at the end. My main point is still clear: The sword is WAY too long and heavy to be wielded by anyone except Seph himself.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.