Ranking
Leona and Taric are the only human supports I can think of (not undead, robots, devils, goats...) so Braum would be the first male human.

Edit: Annie too if you don't count her as a midlaner.
Taric is most certainly male.

I predict a plethora of Taric x Braum fan fic, along with Braum x Ezreal, because fucking bl has no concept of boundaries. Seriously, there's freaking Renekton x Rengar stuff out there. Shit's weird man.

Also Soraka is technically human, but cursed. Sona is human, but using floaty magic. Karma is human. Nid is a human raised by cats in a magical jungle. Lux is human. There are a lot of human supports.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Last Udyr Top Question:

When should I go tiger and when should I instead go Phoenix?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Last Udyr Top Question:

When should I go tiger and when should I instead go Phoenix?

Tiger is ham and Phoenix is when you need to counterpush (against laners like rumble).

I do not recommend tiger since it's early game and early game got nerfed as fuck
Phoenix is better imo because it creates the horns of a dilemna for your opponent. Tiger udyr just deals physical, so stacking armor shuts it down fast. Phoenix is quite high base magic damage, so it forces them to either itemize against phoenix stance, or against your aa. No matter what they chose, they can't stop it all.

Plus pheonix is better overall because the stance does aoe dots even when not actived, while tiger is just passive as.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Played Ashe for the first time and went 3/3/(6?) Dont remember how many assist. Pretty good on my standards.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The way Braum sounds is so manly [He's Russian]

-----
The first blood just shows you how well his W>E transition makes tower divers crai evertim

All you gotta do is "Stand behind Braum!"
-----
Last edited by souldevilj; Apr 23, 2014 at 06:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dat 4v5 though.

4v5

edit: Today was a good day.
Last edited by souldevilj; Apr 24, 2014 at 04:40 PM.
I wanna Twitch...
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
He's so cool with his new VU. I mained him in Season 3 for ranked and had a 75% Win ratio with him from Bronze IV to Silver V as I learned the role. He's really good x)
His stealth is just over powered in ganking people in their jungle.