Ranking
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, rank could be doing better, and ulti agrees with me on that. And x-mas event? What'd we do? There were a few suggestions earlier but will they work. That's the problemo.
i like cats
Well there's already the one secret santa event going on right now. Maybe just holding a tourney would be nice.
No.
Originally Posted by dagreja View Post
Well there's already the one secret santa event going on right now. Maybe just holding a tourney would be nice.

A tourney would be nice, but just a tourney? Nah. We need to pizzazz it up.
If anyone has ANY suggestions, don't be silent.
I'm back but not for long. TF2 and LoL have replaced Toribash, and therefore, I won't be here too often. Be happy when I am here.

Oh, and as of now, I'm debating over whether I should still be leader or not.

Thoughts?
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
If tf2 and lol have taken over toribash, theres no way youll be able to lead a clan. Especially not with your activity levels. I say that politely.
No.
I agree. If you won't be able to be here often and steer the clan, then why should you be a leader. I also say this with respect lol.
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
I'm back but not for long. TF2 and LoL have replaced Toribash, and therefore, I won't be here too often. Be happy when I am here.

Oh, and as of now, I'm debating over whether I should still be leader or not.

Thoughts?

No, you should not be leader of a TORIBASH clan if Team Fortress 2 and LoL have taken you over. I play Xbox every night and still have time for Toribash and the clan

Originally Posted by dagreja View Post
If tf2 and lol have taken over toribash, theres no way youll be able to lead a clan. Especially not with your activity levels. I say that politely.

I agree with Dave, but you can't be too polite about this. During these trying times, you have been too absent Poppo.
It seems like we are what you go to when you are bored of your other activities.
You have to be more active if you want to be leader. You first sentence says "I am back but not for long."
That can't ever be said if you are leader.
Forgive my french here, but nut up or shut up. We need a leader's guidance now more than ever.
@Skull Dang bro. High five for taking a stand! *raises hand*
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
please use the invade tag next time.
and poppo, i flat out say, you do not deserve to be the co-leader of this clan. i believe that somebody here with much more dedication deserves to be the clan co-leader. somebody whom is forum active, ingame active, and CARES about the clan. it seems as if you do not want to participate at all, let alone know at all about what is going on in the clan. so why WOULD you be able to be a leader, when you don't even act like one? such as threatening members through the pm system? that is not leader-like. yes, i still have that pm from the last time i had told you off. i don't think many people here believe that you should be leader, and can unanimously agree that you should step down. in my eyes? You have been acting like new smoke, with your activity and respect of the clan.
i like cats
what invade tag... are you forgetting we are allies bruce. tsk tsk... you may not have us as allies on your thread but we were alies with pulse and now fyre.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole