Ranking
Feerripper and jake99 how DARE YOU POST IN MY DESC

IM SO FUCKING CLOSE TO EXPLODING YOU HAVE NO IDEA

JAKE YOU TELL SOFOOOO TO SHUT UP AFTER LEAVING THIS CLAN

HE HAS MORE RIGHT TO TALK THEN YOU!!

YOU STUCK WITH THIS CLAN? I HAVE A CLEAR MEMORY OF YOU CONSIDERING LEAVING

I AM NOT SUPRISED THAT YOU FINALLY DID IT

I ONLY MADE YOU A CAPTAIN TO FILL THE THIRD SPOT. YOU NEVER DESERVED TO BE A CAPTAIN IN THE FIRST PLACE . AND YOU BEATING ME IN-GAME IS A JOKE NEVER IN ALL MY TIME IN TORIBASH HAVE I HEARD SOMETHING MORE RIDICILOUS AND DONT FUCKING TELL ME RAGE ISNT GOING ANYWHERE CAUSE WE WILL BE SHITTING ON YOU ONCE WE BECOME OFFICAL YOU FKIN QUITTER!!

BOTH YOU AND FEERRIPPER STFU AND NEVER .. NEEEEEVER!!! POST IN MY DESC AGAIN
You can't beat RAGE!
best item shop
Originally Posted by RageClanBank View Post
Feerripper and jake99 how DARE YOU POST IN MY DESC

IM SO FUCKING CLOSE TO EXPLODING YOU HAVE NO IDEA

JAKE YOU TELL SOFOOOO TO SHUT UP AFTER LEAVING THIS CLAN

HE HAS MORE RIGHT TO TALK THEN YOU!!

YOU STUCK WITH THIS CLAN? I HAVE A CLEAR MEMORY OF YOU CONSIDERING LEAVING

I AM NOT SUPRISED THAT YOU FINALLY DID IT

I ONLY MADE YOU A CAPTAIN TO FILL THE THIRD SPOT. YOU NEVER DESERVED TO BE A CAPTAIN IN THE FIRST PLACE . AND YOU BEATING ME IN-GAME IS A JOKE NEVER IN ALL MY TIME IN TORIBASH HAVE I HEARD SOMETHING MORE RIDICILOUS AND DONT FUCKING TELL ME RAGE ISNT GOING ANYWHERE CAUSE WE WILL BE SHITTING ON YOU ONCE WE BECOME OFFICAL YOU FKIN QUITTER!!

BOTH YOU AND FEERRIPPER STFU AND NEVER .. NEEEEEVER!!! POST IN MY DESC AGAIN

OH YEAH OWNYA!!!! YOU'RE MAKING A GOOD THING FOR OUR CLAN!

Name(irl):Mana99

Gmt:wtf

Msn/Skype:wtf

Forum/irc activity 1-10:10

iN-Game Activity 1-10:10

Belt:5th dan black belt
Previous clan(s)emon

Tell us about yourself:im nice and i hate haters lol

UserCard:wtf

What are you good at?(art,replays,etc):dancing and akido

Why do you want to join RAGE?: to destroy other clans
Epic Fighter
leodestruidor
I want to get rage pro clan and a clan as very good and spectacular with amazing players but the reason for me to be wanting to get into the clan and rage because I am good and already tested this with merculies merculies and an excellent player and I beat him and merculies very good and the player I most adimiro clan in rage because I've known him since the blue band we have fought several vazes together I am black belt and want to get rage pro clan
Originally Posted by leodestruidor View Post
I want to get rage pro clan and a clan as very good and spectacular with amazing players but the reason for me to be wanting to get into the clan and rage because I am good and already tested this with merculies merculies and an excellent player and I beat him and merculies very good and the player I most adimiro clan in rage because I've known him since the blue band we have fought several vazes together I am black belt and want to get rage pro clan

I couldnt understand a single thing you said.
i hav a right to post in ur desc im wushunoob1 im in the clan ownya -.- im just saying that bc u hav no reason just to yell at him for leaving...
-----
also sofooo called this clan stupid so he dosnt hav mor right then jake....
Last edited by feerripper; Aug 22, 2011 at 01:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am agree. with kirby xd. And i think that will be great to see 5dan player in our clan. lol
hey everyone sorry i havent been as active as usual these last 2 days, i was out of my house since 7 this morning so i couldnt post today. and I wont be as active during the day for the next few schoolweeks cause i have double sessions for football pre-season.
Life is a beach, Im just playin in the sand