Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

If someone wants to lay off for a bit let them. Tis only a game bros. Much happening lately?
OOh a secret santa, a bit late for that... Sure.
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
itsbruce and dagreja: I know I left, but for reasons that are more important than this game. Don't be hating.

Anywho, back to patrolling the forums and things of the like.

PM me if you want to talk about my absence furthermore.

I just have one more thing to say about your absense, that if the reasons, aka Team Fortress 2 and League of Legends, are more important, I am very disapointed. And as for secret Santa, I wish I knew too I would have gotten something for you all.
I'm not hating. You probably had your own reasons for leaving. But you left. And the reasons you supplied were two other games, which gives no sufficient reason as to why you would be forced to tell us this a month later. I had to leave for a while without any warning but thats because i had no access to a computer and even then i texted kaz that i was grounded. But enough said of your absence. Get caught up on the news as best as you can by reading through the past fifteen pages or so and then start helping us get back on track by doing your forum magic that you do.
No.
Sorry for the inactivity, still recuperating from the horrors of the hospital xD. Anyway,
To poppo, That decision relies on you. Think if you can still continue on being a leader, If you want to be, then put effort in your activity and think what other characteristics a leader had and implement them. Peace!...No?
‎...........
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
BRO-FALCON-FIST ...........
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
I'm a rebel. I stayed up til midnight on Christmas. Now Santa will never come. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Anywho. Merry Christmas everyone. (This doesnt call for an onslaught of messages that just say "merry Christmas" keep your spam to yourself or make it not spam)
On a related topic, Kaya: Get healthy. Dont spend time on toribash or even the forums if you're still sick. And no offense. But the brofist sucked. If your index finger is twice as thick as your thumb, i think you should go back to the hospital :P but seriously, i hope you are feeling better and that you have a good Christmas.
General message to everyone: Let's give poppo a break. Face it, nearly all of us were inactive for a time a few weeks ago and i'm sure that we all had our doubts on the clan. When i came back, i wasn't ripped on like this. Yeah, i understand poppo has committed a few mistakes and all that but we all have. Personally, he has lost my respect and not just from being absent for a while, theres been a few other things too. And i am sure that he has lost the respect from a bunch of you guys too, but you arent letting him gain back that respect. Give him that opportunity to, as Austin superbly stated, nut up or shut up. I understand that he has done things that offend you occasionally but don't hate HIM for the things he has done. Hate the things that he has done and work the best you can to help him fix those things.
And before i ramble on to typing an essay about the topic, I am going to stop myself. Good night and merry Christmas.
No.
Been up 3 days straight. Assasain's Creed Brotherhood has destroyed my life (I still have been on Toribash, had to force myself though XD). Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas or whatever it is you people celebrate. I'll still force myself to get on TB at least once a day, but I got a ton of games for Christmas so I'm gonna be preoccupied. Anywho, I shall get on tonight around 8 pm EST. We shall war, and we shall win. Poppo, honestly I'm glad you're back to be the forum monitor. Quite relieving, it is. I do believe the OP is updated though.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Hello Fyre. You guys are allied with Frost so I need to notify you of a Tournament were hosting. All the members of Fyre can participate in it if they want. All the information about the event can be found on our clan thread under the heading Events.
I'm sorry I haven't been active during the Christmas Day, but I have been spending time with the family.
This is actually the first time I have been on a computer all day :P.
I'm sorry that our Christmas Event idea was a bust, but it was just an idea after all, and an idea, as Dominic Cobb brilliantly said,
can infect and spread in the human subconcious until the person is completely identified by it.
So let's have that happen to us.
We couldn't do it for Christmas, but maybe we can have a New Years Event. We can do it every holiday, and every major event.
It could generate plenty of new members, cause plenty of wars, and through these bring Fyre straight to the top.
Please consider these ideas, because they are all with the best of the clan in mind.
To be able to do this we would have to be in game more often. I havent seen anyone in game for a while. But we definitely need to do a new years event. We need to do a tournament, does anyone in our clan/anyone we know have toriprime or vip or whatever to where they get discounts on the globals? If so, that would be helpful so that we can get word out.
on an unrelated note, i am going to go cry now. I got to 99.2 meters in qwop. The guys face was literally kissing the finish line. totallycontrolledrage
No.
So, we're just chilling where we stopped? I don't feel like this is our limit. We have great grammar, great plans, and understanding members, but we can possibly attempt to reach the next level of amazement. I'm thinking a huge tourney, with a mod of GM in it, and a few great prizes. I'm also thinking of bothering Kat for better dividers. Who agrees and disagrees?
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.