Toribash
5 episodes into Mirai Nikki.

Scratch what I said earlier about Aki Sora, never have I been this hard in my life. Yanderes truly are the best girls.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
5 episodes into Mirai Nikki.

Scratch what I said earlier about Aki Sora, never have I been this hard in my life. Yanderes truly are the best girls.

Some how or another, I feel much closer to you. Let's hope this doesn't turn into foreplay.
This just keeps getting better and better. 12 minutes into episode 6 of Bakemonogatari, another raging hardon. Why did I not watch this sooner?
Have any of you (well, I'm guessing most of you already have) checked out Nichijou? It's pretty funny. I'll trying to pick up Madoka Magica and Shugo Chara. I don't know why, but I seem to like the more "chibi" stuff.
[Hunters], [RSO], and [Anime United]! I AM BACK FROM HIATUS
And now I'm watching Angel Beats.

It's pretty sad I'm only watching this because of the concept of infinite lives :s masochist's wet dream.
Sword Art Online ep 1

also watched Jinrui wa somethingsomethingsomething ep 1

Muvluv something ep 1

La Storia Della Arcana Famigilia ep 1

and I Have like 5 or 6 other shows that started airing downloaded for me to watch and judge whether or not I'll keep watching.

Other news: Holy fuck Eureka is finally in E7:AO

Other Other news: I ended up making and rigging that bread robot thing from Junrui wa-tcha-ma-call-it. I'd animate it do something, but I'm bored and suck at animating.
Started Mirai Nikki

It's um good
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
New season, new snorefest.

Arcana Famiglia - Fujoshit. Dropped before I finished the first episode.
Campione! - I need to see more than the first episode to decide if it's bad or not.
Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai - Tsundere is officially a synonym for bitch.
Dog Days S2 - Fuck you guys, I think it's okay.
Hagure Yuusha - This smells like Freezing. I hated Freezing. Will probably drop.
Jinrui - tl;dr she was raped as a child.
Kokoro Connect - Mindswap and lesbians.
Sword Art Online - Seems okay. they fuck in the light novel.

Nothing special this season.