Toribash
that's hot
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Disney puts so many sexual innuendos in all of its art.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
I always suspected...but now I'm sure..he is gay...I saw some pictures like these,I think it is not true....Mickey s2s2s2 D;
Imagine something cool here
Yesterday was interesting for me. Spun tires in a 4cyl Toyota Camry, pissed my ex off, think I might have a girlfriend soon, and some other shit. Shit was great.

Scared the shit out of two friends of mine in the Camry coming out of Bojangles.

Ex found out I was holding hands with a girl so she called me a whore and hasn't talked to me since. We usually text as friends, since I have no feelings for her anymore, and she's still a good friend, sometimes.

Held hands/cuddled with a girl at the band competition. Did it the last comp too, but it was with a group. This time was just me and her, really. Considering giving up my manwhore lifestyle within the band to be with her.
Bounafizta says:
The life of a whore is one of short-term pleasure and long-term suffering. Only you can decide if that is right for you.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
If I ask this girl out, which I'm pretty sure I will, the whoring will be over. Actually, a lot of things will be over.
Bounafizta says: