Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hello
That was pretty good Chill c:
The landing and transition, or lack of one, into the pose/stance could have been better
Also, it was twitchy at part, but that is just me being OCD, ironic eh?
Keep it up, Chilledon c:
Last edited by 2WC; May 19, 2014 at 03:12 AM.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
the setup for the cork was really off-balance,
and really try to emphasize the swiping down of your left leg
it looked just more like a cork that you wanted to swing through but failed to
"I don't think I want a signature..."
-DaHStevy
Originally Posted by EmoZombeh2 View Post
Nice replay, when you landed the flips you almost INSTANTLY did another, which was kinda bad, but it was still pretty damn sick. 8/10

Please come back when you know what the fuck you are talking about.

That is what you WANT to do, it's to prevent awkward parts in the replay.

On to the replay, chill you're god I can't provide much other than don't be so twitchy, but that's generic so really I just came here to tell emozombeh that he shouldn't CnC replays when he doesn't know what he's talking about.
Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
Please come back when you know what the fuck you are talking about.

That is what you WANT to do, it's to prevent awkward parts in the replay.

On to the replay, chill you're god I can't provide much other than don't be so twitchy, but that's generic so really I just came here to tell emozombeh that he shouldn't CnC replays when he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Fucking christ man, he made one little criticism from HIS opinion about movement. How should that stop him from giving cnc? I mean really.... it seems like you're reacting to nothing on this one.

Anyway Chill, it was a cool replay, I find it kinda hard to cnc parkour since it's not my thing but it flowed pretty nicely. There were a couple twitches like Complexity said but overall it was nice.
ORMO|Retired
you're not allowed to dislike food because you aren't a master chef sorry.

thats actually a really cool spin (frame 525), I like how long you were able to sustain it. all of the movement stuff is fine, you should work on landing in a way that doesn't slow down your momentum and stuff though...
wow that
sucked
Alright, thanks for the cnc guys

new stuff
Attached Files
!WIP - Joope Mod.rpl (260.6 KB, 22 views)
#Chilled - Jstep.rpl (481.2 KB, 30 views)
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
I don't believe you actually did the JStep because you didn't turn, and I believe that you're ment to step in a J kind of shape.

Joope looks good so far, but I didn't have the mod so when you post the finished version could you post the mod with it?
[AC] Assassin