Toribash
I'll be pretty inactive this weekend because I'm gonna be out gettin' money and fuckin' bitches.

Actually though I'm going to Illinois to visit my girlfriend.
Wow

Sent from my HUAWEI H868C using Tapatalk
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
I'm just going to throw this out there: I won't be (very) active for the next few weeks due to academic stuff (high school during the day, college at night now...online summer school in the morning, college during midday, ... HS during school day when I get back from summer & college at night).

I'll try to get in-game and whatnot once I finish off this school year crap. I'll be on Skype, though, so hit me up if you need me (no sexual favors pls).

Tomorrow I escape this hellhole. I'll be a free woman.
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
I'll be pretty inactive this weekend because I'm gonna be out gettin' money and fuckin' bitches.

Actually though I'm going to Illinois to visit my girlfriend.

Enjoy
Originally Posted by Seihareach View Post
Pretty busy, but not that inactive in the next few weeks due to the second semester.

Hope we can still get together to smack down sum bitches
Originally Posted by Tuxedo View Post
I am Leaving on once again...Another Trip. I'll be gone until next Tuesday or Wednesday, Take care.

Enjoy the vacation, don't forget to floss

Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
Tomorrow I escape this hellhole. I'll be a free woman.

I can't imagine how hard that shit must've been, I can barely handle half of it, lol.

PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Enjoy

Hope we can still get together to smack down sum bitches

Enjoy the vacation, don't forget to floss

I can't imagine how hard that shit must've been, I can barely handle half of it, lol.

You seem overly excited hatt...
Bringer of Hell
Originally Posted by Kyuri View Post
i will be gone for 3 days starting tomorrow

going camping -u-

I'm jealous.. I think I've been camping once, but that's it, lol
Enjoy it, and take a few pics o7
PM me with any and all questions
I'm going to be semi-inactive for the next few weeks as I get ready to move. I'll still be around and chat a bit, but almost definitely no in-game or anything.