Toribash
YETH! Hangovers are soo annoying. I tell myself everytime i won't drink again. I went drinking the next weekend.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
lol wtf is this shit.

I'm not going to even go into detail as to why i hate sooo much hatred against this app.
Im just gonna say no and leave it at that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Originally Posted by demonbeast View Post
Name: Demonbeast
Belt: 3rd dan
Forum Activity: Rarely
In game Activity:On almost everyday.
Why you want to join Evil: I would like to join because I would help with anything if need be.
Best mods/mod: Judo, and ninjutsu and if you would like i can post some replays.

Also no.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Jeebs and I played with him for awhile yesterday, and. I've got no reason to say no. Can't review skill though, we were bass jousting.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Yup, he didn't seem like the most revolting fella in the world. App is pretty cheap though, but he did mention something about editing it. So rewrite that biatch, add some sexy details to it. Say lots of lovely things about all of us, maybe even write us a poem. Then we'll see.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Name: Anubis
Belt: 10th
Forum Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): 7
In game Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): 10
Why you want to join Evil: I want to get into the clan because I want to show my skills. Raise my level and of clan. For me it is not only a clan but a family. I want to help the clan in all that I can.
Best mods/mod: Judo,Judofac,Taekkyon,Brushu,Lenshu,Jujitsu,Judore na
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that): I am good at making textures.
Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in): I know I'm not the best player and still have much to learn, I want an opportunity to join this clan, not only because it is a good clan, but rather because it has exelentes players. I will make every effort to that every day I can learn more, and someday be a great player ..
ME LAMBE ME LAMBE ME LAMBE
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Jeebs and I played with him for awhile yesterday, and. I've got no reason to say no. Can't review skill though, we were bass jousting.

Are we actually that interested in ingame skills? I'm more into how someone acts and if he fits in or not, I dunno about this guy, I have no idea who he is... And his app is rather shitty..

Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that): [/B]I am good at making textures.

Could you give an example of your art?

Forum Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): 7
In game Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): 10

lol'd, read the brackets mang.

Name: Anubis
[B]

Anubis is your name in real life?

Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in): I know I'm not the best player and still have much to learn, I want an opportunity to join this clan, not only because it is a good clan, but rather because it has exelentes players. I will make every effort to that every day I can learn more, and someday be a great player ..

Just a heads up most of us suck ingame except for our lovely leader.

Btw anybody know this dewd?
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
My real name is Murilo

Arts
yes Heads

Sorry I have nothing of my art with me, I made these heads now, sorry...
ME LAMBE ME LAMBE ME LAMBE
How much of this is hand drawn? The hair on the second one looks extremely repetitive.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body