Ranking
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
I don't think we need to talk about Canada related things. This is just to bring all us Canadians together, we can talk aboot whatever we want!

starting to get a bit chilly, who's excited for winter? : D I'm pretty hyped to ski this year

well im just here bc i like you guys
no i watched a vid on youtube aboot it, it looks sweet. Been thinking of getting it but I want to get a job before i spend more money.
Have you gotten it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
Balloon guy, do you go to twist jams and stuff? If yes, how are they? I never actually went to one but im planning to soon

no actually I have never been to one. It does seem interesting though.
"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
DruggedPanda also wants to be famous
well... went up to Peterborough this weekend to go hiking. Was pretty good, there's some Provincial Parks up there that I would be amazing for a 2-4 day canoe trip.

Pretty sick ATM doe :C how's everyone else doing?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I just wanna play Sid Meier's Civilization 6, the new one.
I'm getting it the day after Holloween probably, i'm not doing bad Flames, got Demon Wings with 15 shiai tokens recently, I don't really enjoy winter as much as most people do, I cant stand the cold, how have you been lately?
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
oo nice, I'm not a huge fan of Sid Meier games since they take sooooooooooo long to do, and awesome Demon Wings look super sweet ;o pompon out your tori even more I see :D

I'm pretty hyped for Halloween but sadly it's on a weekday :CCCCC I just like the cold because you can wrap up in blankets and be all cozy, and winter sports are always fun. Other then that yeah Winter isn't the best but I'd prefer it to be really cold then really hot because you can always put more layers on and all that jazz.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sorry Flames for not getting back to you, thanks I think that I can fly now.
i'm going to hibernate for the winter like always '-'
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Originally Posted by greenblits View Post
Canada's reign will now begin now that USA is dead

Can you tell me how you made that yoshi balloon pls? It looks great